Disney's records were wrong re: our last trip???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by 3littlecuties, May 13, 2013.

1. 3littlecuties

3littlecuties Mouseketeer

This is probably not a big deal at all but I just called to make a reservation for June 2014. They showed in their records that our last visit was February 2011. We weren't there in February 2011. We were just there in October 2012. Our trip before that was in October 2008. Weird, huh?

We NEVER get any kind of discounts or anything emailed to us from Disney and I just wonder if something is weird with our info and that is why.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

I think when they upgraded (well, changed, anyway) their system last year, all kinds of things went screwy. When I called to make reservations for the girls' weekend I did this past February, they had my last visit wrong, too. I called last October, I believe, and we'd been there just the previous month and they had no record of it. I think they had my old address, too, even though I'd updated it when we moved and had booked at least 3 reservations since then. I just figure they have a lot of data and wires got crossed somewhere.

Oh, and we never get any discounts either.