DCA_MillionaireFreak

Disney Store CM
Where are the Photopass photographers?

So far...

DL:
In front of the Astro Oribitor at night
In front of the mickey statue
In front of the mickey flowers

<bump> I am really curious as well!! Was hoping to REALLY utilize this on upcoming trip (yay one week to go!!) with just me and 3 yr. old DD. Hmmm! Are there more locations?

DCA:
In front of Golden Gate Bridge
In front of the Engine Ear
In front of the Grizziy Run waterfall
In front of the hollywood sign
On the pier facing the sunwheel.
Along the soaring --> grizzly run route.

Thats all i know from DCA.

This is not first hand knowledge, but here's what I've read.

Goofy's Kitchen
Ariel's Grotto (for the Disney card Meet and Greet, not sure about other times)
In front of the Castle
Main Street near the flag pole

Prior to Photopass, there was an official Disneyland photographer at Ariel's Meet and Greet location near the Matterhorn. And what about Mickey's Movie Barn. Probably at Minnie's House too. There was one at Pooh's Meet and Greet location too. I've also seen them sporatically in the Animation Building in DCA. Anyone know about the new Princess Faire??

for $99 to 119, you can get them all on 1 CD, and make as many prints as you want.

Where we got them:

grizzly run (2 sides - front side and back side)
in front of dinosaur (sunglass shack)
On bridge, with Sun wheel and paradise pier in background
Golden gate bridge
by bobsleds in DL
mainstreet (castle in distant background)
toontown on trolley
by thunder mountain railroad
in front of castle (holding tinkerbell)
with Donald on Mainstreet
in the "fish bucket" over in DCA
by the entrance to Hollywood Pictures backlot

There's probably more, but at some point, enough is enough!

One of my fav photopass pics from the last trip was with my 2 best buds in front of the castle at night holding our cocoa mugs in early Dec.

We are going back in 2008 and want to really utilize the photopass and get a few pictures at each photographer, keep the list going!

bumping. Any more locations? How do you get started with Photopass? Is it just as you walk into DL?

just tell the person taking your picture that it's your 1st one, and you need a card. They all have the cards. You can keep that card, and carry it around, or you can combine (I think up to 10 or 14) cards later on.

We just returned from DL. I was a little disappointed with the PhotoPass thing. Yes, when you walk into Disneyland, there will be several photographers there. Just tell then you want to start a PhotoPass and they will get you started.

I planned in advance to buy the Photo Cd, but we were there for 2 1/2 days and we only saw a handful of photographers. We only had a total of 12 pictures and 3 poses. Definately not worth $100. We will probably end up purchasing 1 pic. I hope you have better luck!

Bumping for you people that just got back. Any locations you can add to help out those of us going in June? ;)

We got some along the walkway to Ariel's Meet & Greet, with the Matterhorn in the background.

Ariel's Meet & Greet in DL has a Photopass photographer.

There's one by the carousel in Fantasyland, with the cool shops in the background.

We didn't get anywhere near as many as I'd hoped - but that's because we were overwhelmed trying to bomb two parks in one day! :crazy2:

If I think of more/come up with more when I see our photos, I'll post again. :thumbsup2

they had a ton in the princess faire - small world, with matterhorn in back ground, space mountain at night, Plus all the ones listed...oh and in front of hollywood tower in DCA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter