Disney's new website mixing up resorts

Here is another one - on the Crystal Palace page there is a character section saying the meals are starring Pooh and Friends with a picture of Cinderella visiting people at their tables......?
Yup.

Yikes!

There's another one where the picture of the king-sized bed room at Port Orleans Riverside shows a picture of the Royal Rooms at POR (there are no king beds in the royal room section at POR).

I don't like the new site at all, regardless of the bad/incorrect info on it.

Yikes!

There's another one where the picture of the king-sized bed room at Port Orleans Riverside shows a picture of the Royal Rooms at POR (there are no king beds in the royal room section at POR).

I don't like the new site at all, regardless of the bad/incorrect info on it.

Here's another one. The rooms they show at CSR as being standard rooms are not standard at all; they are the upgraded rooms for business club level. I'm not only disappointed in the performance of the new website but I'm also disappointed in the false information, intended or not, that WDW is displaying on their new website. I sent an email off to them yesterday and received an automatic reply stating someone would contact me in the next 10 days... I hope so, I have a list for them and I'm sure they have received many before me.

The site is beautiful and it will eventually be fixed but I do think it seems that they rushed it out there and it would have been better if they would have waited until it was finished. That being said i see our ADRs listed but it won't take our resort confirmation number. Maybe because it is a AAA confirmation number???

If you booked AAA you won't be able to see the reservation regardless of which site as you no longer "own the reservation". Sorry, it's always been that way. It's the same with any TA booked reservation

If you booked AAA you won't be able to see the reservation regardless of which site as you no longer "own the reservation". Sorry, it's always been that way. It's the same with any TA booked reservation
Actually, I have always been able to see my reservations booked through AAA on the old website. I couldn't do anything with them, but I could certainly see them.

I always also got a AAA number, as well as Disney's reservation number which allowed me access to see the reservation. Perhaps because I booked a room-only?

Actually, I have always been able to see my reservations booked through AAA on the old website. I couldn't do anything with them, but I could certainly see them.

I always also got a AAA number, as well as Disney's reservation number which allowed me access to see the reservation. Perhaps because I booked a room-only?

I've always been able to see my AAA reservations on the WDW website also, and I've always booked a package.

This...but now with the new site I can't see anything. :sad2:

These people are incompetent. Only Disney could get away with this and not have people leave them in droves.

Well.. I got my 'form letter' reply from my official complaint.

I'd say it's safe to say at this point that Disney management knows they have an issue with their Online/Network group. They definitely seem like they know about what a complete failure this effort has been.

Now for them to get off their duff's and FIX IT.

You would certainly think that a company as huge as Disney would have better, more reliable websites :headache:

well, this whole reservation for me has been hinky. I received a letter asking for my deposit with zero balance showing (booked two rooms this time). I've yet to receive an email confirmation for the reservation or anything by mail. The reservation is there, it even shows on the new site but it won't let me do online check in. Yesterday I stayed on hold for an hour to make sure things were straight, finally hung up, same thing today. Grrrrr.

glad to know i am not the only one. I did the online chat, asking about the ADR system, and the cast member didn't realize there WERE any problems! He asked me to hold on while he checked with other cast members and then came back and apologized for the site being down. Said he didn't know when it would be back up. :confused3

Not so- I am able to see the reservation on the old site. I have viewed it several times including just yesterday. Then the switch to the new site leaves me only able to see our ADRs.

I called in a payment this morning n checked resort details n it said I had quick service. So I talked to a cm and she laughed and said for some reason the system reads the codes wrong and all was fine. As she laughed. She then gave me a number to call for tech support saying they would help pull up reservation. I did and he said they were working on the site and all resort info is safe. Good grief. All my dining is there thank god. But I check it everyday. It sketches me out that they are gonna lose info. So if I delete all cookies can the old site still be accessed? I just don't get why they wouldn't finish this first. Frustrating to say the least.

I was able to enter and view my AAA made reservations and see all our ADRs, enter all my family members traveling with me and make plans for each of our days there. Now this is not to say later today problems won't arise again but right now its a go:banana:

It is amazing how bad Diney's website has been over the years, and now appears to have gotten worse. I don't consistently get emails (when I ask for them) after I update my reservations...but that has always been the case. Not good for us OCD types :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter