Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by reader, May 27, 2006.

1. reader

reader Mouseketeer

Back from my first trip to WDW. Was on a tight budget so passed up buying the Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD thinking, no problem, I can buy it when I get home from amazon or whatever. WRONG! Can't find the 2 CD set sold in the parks. Just come up with a 1 CD pkg. Anyone have any ideas how I can purchase the 2 CD Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth sold in the parks? Thanks so much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PolyFish

PolyFish More Than Words Can Say

4. tmt martins

tmt martins DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>Uses <strike>her

Look at the phone number on any reciept from a store call that and tell them what you need and they can find it for you and ship.

5. reader

reader Mouseketeer

Thanks for the replies. Laughing Place only has the 1 CD set. I'll try tracking down a park store and calling. Thanks for the idea!

6. PrincessTigerLily

PrincessTigerLily DIS Veteran

What is on the Happiest Celebration on Earth CD set? Will be going in September, and would love to keep it in mind as a souvenir possibly. Also, what is the price?

7. Villain Dude

Villain Dude It's easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to a

Greetings,

Also try ebay .... might be cheaper than WDW merchandise when you include shipping.

-Chuck

8. reader

reader Mouseketeer

Ebay! of, course! thanks for the reminder.

And for the previous poster, the CDS include attraction music, music from shows, etc. See amazon for a complete list (well, of the 1 CD anyway). Pretty neat package.

9. Lan

Lan D23 Charter Year Member

I bought the CD last yeat at WDW and love it. I paid around $20 plus for it. You will enjoy it.