Disney's Greatest 5-CD Box Set-Great Deal!

Originally posted by liznboys
Oh my! I didn't know! Where does she say that????? Yikes!!:eek:

Oh, oh, now I owe you an apology. I did not notice it was on her site too, and I truly believed it was an exclusive link.
Forgive me for jumping to conclusions, please.

No problem, Gail!!! I appreciate you telling me this anyway!!

For those interested, just go to Mousesavers.com and you will see the deal on that front page. I encourage you to sign yo for the newsletter though as it will tell you about the exclusive Mousesaver deals in the future!! :)

Thanks liznboys !!!
This is just what I've been looking for!
By the way - your boys are too cute!!

Thanks Again!
Kimba

Just ordered this today, too, and can't wait 'til it gets here. What a collection...and what a price!:D

Thanks for the reminder!! I meant to order this when I saw it posted on mousesavers but I forgot. I just ordered it now. I can't wait to get it!! My kids will love listening to this on the car ride to disney.

By the way, they take paypal too! (comes to $27.89 with shipping if you go through the link on mousesavers).

Just wanted to thank you again for the reminder to order this (I probably would have forgotten all about it!). I received it today and LOVE it! Listening to the music from the old electrical parade brought back so many memories from when I was a kid. I really miss that parade. I very rarely splurge on something for myself but I'm so glad I did this time!

The offer is still on mousesavers if anyone missed it!

wdwstar-Yeah, I see it still there too! Take another look!! :)

bartelyby1-I'm glad I could help others find this great set!! I was lead to it by someone here on the DIS as well! LOVE these boards!!! :):):) I have my set in my car which has a 6 cd changer. The 6th slot has an Elton John's Greatest hits cd in it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter