• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Question

cc0311

Earning My Ears
I am looking to meet other DVC member's who's home is Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and wanted to pick someone brain towards the resort.

Have you posted to the DVC and the Disneyland forums as well? We're thinking about a stay there in a couple years and renting points looks like a pretty good deal.

I rented points and stayed there last month. It was fabulous. You can't beat the convenience. I can't wait to go back!

I rented points and stayed there last month. It was fabulous. You can't beat the convenience. I can't wait to go back!

How did you rent points? I'm trying to make a reservation for next year and would like to partner up with someone who's home is that resort to come up with a potential idea if possible. Thanks for sharing. It looked amazing when I first visited.

How did you rent points? I'm trying to make a reservation for next year and would like to partner up with someone who's home is that resort to come up with a potential idea if possible. Thanks for sharing. It looked amazing when I first visited.

I rented points through David's. https://www.dvcrequest.com/

It was a really easy process and everything went smoothly.

If it is a point rental you are looking for then there is the rental board that you should keep an eye on for an owner offering to rent points at VGC. Otherwise what info are you looking for?

Trades are pretty rare - tough to match points, agreed value of points, etc. There are plenty of owners that rent points at their desired resort for 11 month booking, and then rent their own home resort points to offset/balance their rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter