Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I was there in December, and DH and I both really liked it:) We usually prefer monorail resorts too because MK is our favorite park, but it's really nice to have a short walk to Epcot and a bit longer walk (or boat ride) to HS! We were there without our kids in December, so we only went to MK one day and to MVMCP. Travel time to MK can be long but can also be somewhat short if you hit the buses right. If you won't really be spending any more time at MK than any other park, I wouldn't worry about it. It wouldn't be a deal breaker even if you are, IMO. We requested to be inside the Innkeeper's security door on the fourth floor and a King bed if possible and we got both; however, we were a good hike from the lounge. Being on the fourth floor inside the security doors was my priority. If you don't need/want a king bed, you might say close to lounge also. We really liked the lounge staff (except for that one manager who is misinformed about lounge access on checkout day) and the food offerings were good. We really enjoyed the multiple outdoor seating areas where you could sit and enjoy the evening after the CL lounge closes (if you aren't ready to sleep yet). There is a balcony outside the Bellevue Lounge (I think that's what it's called?) and there's another one more toward the center of the Inn that even has rocking chairs...although these were usually taken. Both of these areas were on the BW side. I also thought the quiet pool was very nice and quiet indeed! Perhaps it was the time of year because it was a bit chilly...we only got in the hot tub;)
Thanks Dispro1
I was there in December, and DH and I both really liked it:) We usually prefer monorail resorts too because MK is our favorite park, but it's really nice to have a short walk to Epcot and a bit longer walk (or boat ride) to HS! We were there without our kids in December, so we only went to MK one day and to MVMCP. Travel time to MK can be long but can also be somewhat short if you hit the buses right. If you won't really be spending any more time at MK than any other park, I wouldn't worry about it. It wouldn't be a deal breaker even if you are, IMO. We requested to be inside the Innkeeper's security door on the fourth floor and a King bed if possible and we got both; however, we were a good hike from the lounge. Being on the fourth floor inside the security doors was my priority. If you don't need/want a king bed, you might say close to lounge also. We really liked the lounge staff (except for that one manager who is misinformed about lounge access on checkout day) and the food offerings were good. We really enjoyed the multiple outdoor seating areas where you could sit and enjoy the evening after the CL lounge closes (if you aren't ready to sleep yet). There is a balcony outside the Bellevue Lounge (I think that's what it's called?) and there's another one more toward the center of the Inn that even has rocking chairs...although these were usually taken. Both of these areas were on the BW side. I also thought the quiet pool was very nice and quiet indeed! Perhaps it was the time of year because it was a bit chilly...we only got in the hot tub;)
Thanks Dispro1. I love being able to walk to two parks from Epcot resorts. That's the best part of being at this location. I think I will ask for inside Innkeepers doors and close to lounge.

Hi all- just upgraded to CL for our stay at the Beach Club in May. It will be our first time club level!! Just wondering if there are there drinks available to go? (bottled water, juice boxes, cans of soda?) Thanks!

Yes there are cans of soda during the day and at different times there are juices, iced tea, lemonade and filtered water that you can take in a cup to go. Coffee and tea are also available any time the lounge is open. There is also milk aqnd chocolate milk in the morning and some resorts have containers of chocolate milk that you could ask for whenever the lounge is open. Otherwise we just fill up a cup for later so my kids have some when we return from the parks.

For anyone who has stayed at the Boardwalk club level..... any room location requests I should make? We are booked standard view. I'm trying to get excited about our trip but we stayed at monorail resorts our last two trips and feel like I might miss it. We have stayed at Epcot resorts before and loved it but for some reason I keep second guessing my choice. Any helpful info and tips about Boardwalk CL to help change my mind??? TIA

I have stayed BWI CL 2 times and loved it. For a room request I would consider a couple of things.
1. Request a room inside the door to the innkeepers club. They have made some of the rooms in the common hallway club level and I preferred a room inside.
2. When I stayed the club level room could be either Boardwalk view or Garden view. I have stayed in both and while the view is pretty on the boardwalk, I found it very noisy and really preferred the garden view.

Yes there are cans of soda during the day and at different times there are juices, iced tea, lemonade and filtered water that you can take in a cup to go. Coffee and tea are also available any time the lounge is open. There is also milk aqnd chocolate milk in the morning and some resorts have containers of chocolate milk that you could ask for whenever the lounge is open. Otherwise we just fill up a cup for later so my kids have some when we return from the parks.

Great, thanks for the info!

Club Level DISers! :hug:
For future club level guests: Let us know your resort and dates, we'll add you to our upcoming club level guest list! A fun way to see who might be staying with you at the same resort on club level. Maybe even arrange to meet! It's always great to put a face to a name! :goodvibes To be added just PM your info to TigrLvsPooh (Erika Murphy) or comment on the thread and TAG me. :D
Atrium Club at Disney's Contemporary Resort

Tower Club at Disney's Contemporary Resort

King Kamehameha Club at Disney's Polynesian Resort

smiths02 - February 3-6, 2016
PamelaKay - March 5-9, 2016
penel3 - March 7-12, 2016
BenandMorgsMom - March 12-16, 2016
dmetcalfrn - March 28 - April 2, 2016
kkayluvsdis - April 12-19, 2016
wdwloverz - April 13-14, 2016
kapstar - April 23 - May 1, 2016
got15 - May 13-19, 2016
vettegirl - May 21-26, 2016
amf1016 - June 18-26, 2016
TigrLvsPooh - July 20-27, 2016
DisDreamPrincess - July 27-31, 2016
Nikki0401 - August 13-20, 2016
mimi1016 - August 13-19, 2016
prgal0715 - August 24 - September 3, 2016
Clarabel - October 21 - November 4, 2016
BellaBully - November 2-12, 2016

Irishcastles23 - December 18-22, 2016

Royal Palm Club at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

Disneytam - February 23-26, 2016
Dispro1 - May 29 - June 4, 2016

Sugar Loaf Club at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

jjiillee - February 26 - March 3, 2016

Old Faithful Club at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Inkeeper's Club at Disney's Boardwalk Inn

Disneytam - February 26 - March 3, 2016
HBGdancermom - March 27, 2016
DisDreamPrincess - July 23-27, 2016
gwynne - October 20-31, 2016

Stone Harbor Club at Disney's Beach Club Resort

eastendlights - February 26 - March 8, 2016
eelkmj01 - May 4-10, 2016
jpalasky - May 7-14, 2016
ToniClifford - May 22 - June 5, 2016
dmetcalfrn - May 30 - June 4, 2016
4Disneygenerations - August 2016
schwaa - August 17-25, 2016
Grandma G - October 22-29, 2016
ClareH37 - April 25 - May 3, 2017

Regatta Club at Disney's Yacht Club Resort

gwynne - April 16-21, 2016
csmolu - April 30 - May 8, 2016
princessemsmom - May 22-24, 2016
Hadjii - November 10-16, 2016

Kilimanjaro Club at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disneybee - February 17-23, 2016
TigrLvsPooh - March 19-26 2016
TeeterTots - April 17-23, 2016
RebelSoul - April 27 - May 2, 2016
MouseMommy1 - April 29 - May 1, 2016
pas130 - August 6-14, 2016
PghPiratesGirl - September 29 - October 6, 2016
Ruth B - October 20 - November 1, 2016
lovetotraveltx - November 13-19, 2016
bigskip - October 28 - November 11, 2017

I thought I read somewhere that hard boiled eggs were being added to the breakfast portion. If true does anyone know if this will be standard across all club level resorts?

Here is the current set up at the WL Old Faithful Club lounge. They have put the lunge in the hallway until they can move to different quarters.

IMG_2517_zpshoehgnc0.jpg

The window that faces Bay Lake is closed off. The only view now is the lobby view.

Breakfast: There were muffins, sweet rolls, bagels, croissants, cereal, oatmeal and fruit salad. They also served either a cheese and sliced ham platter or smoked salmon, but not both. You had to ask for orange juice or espresso. They only had coffee, milk, chocolate milk, hot water for tea and cold water out. You had to ask for all other beverages. I've never been at the lounge before, so I don't know what is the normal situation.

IMG_2512_zpskte2nyhi.jpg

IMG_2513_zps1dqrt1zm.jpg

IMG_2509_zpsi0sbkkfq.jpg

I thought I read somewhere that hard boiled eggs were being added to the breakfast portion. If true does anyone know if this will be standard across all club level resorts?

I can't answer your question, but hopefully someone else will be able to help :flower3:.

Here is the current set up at the WL Old Faithful Club lounge. They have put the lunge in the hallway until they can move to different quarters.

The window that faces Bay Lake is closed off. The only view now is the lobby view.

Breakfast: There were muffins, sweet rolls, bagels, croissants, cereal, oatmeal and fruit salad. They also served either a cheese and sliced ham platter or smoked salmon, but not both. You had to ask for orange juice or espresso. They only had coffee, milk, chocolate milk, hot water for tea and cold water out. You had to ask for all other beverages. I've never been at the lounge before, so I don't know what is the normal situation.

Thanks for this information, as well as the pics :).

We stayed CL at Beach Club last July and at GF SL in December. Both CL lounges had hard boiled eggs for breakfast. :)

I have stayed BWI CL 2 times and loved it. For a room request I would consider a couple of things.
1. Request a room inside the door to the innkeepers club. They have made some of the rooms in the common hallway club level and I preferred a room inside.
2. When I stayed the club level room could be either Boardwalk view or Garden view. I have stayed in both and while the view is pretty on the boardwalk, I found it very noisy and really preferred the garden view.
Thank you. I would definitely prefer to be inside those doors too. I would also prefer a quieter room where I can sit on my balcony and have a little more privacy. Boardwalk view would probably not provide that :0)
Did you find the lounge to be adequate for seating? It looks like there are not many tables in pictures I've seen.

Staying CL for the first time at AKL. I did request the queen with the bunk beds room. Other than that, do I need to make any other room requests? This is a regular booking, not dvc.

Staying CL for the first time at AKL. I did request the queen with the bunk beds room. Other than that, do I need to make any other room requests? This is a regular booking, not dvc.

I usually put "close to lobby" or "close to lounge" in hopes of not getting a room way way down at the end of the long hallway. It can be quite a hike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter