Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Does anyone know if champagne is available in BWI Innkeeper's Club (club lounge)? Or just wine and beer? Getting excited for our trip in July! Thanks all! :)

Just back from BWV Monday night and had a great time. We had studio villa 4018 (no pics sorry!). We overlooked the Luna pool which got very loud during the afternoon with the pool party. It didn't really bother us as we just came in and changed to go hang at the Community Hall pool which was so quiet and relaxing.

We did not have a refurbed villa. It was fine but yeah it needs to be redone bad, just careworn. We heard nothing at night, no doors closing, no people in the hall. We laughed and thought we were the only ones down that end of the villas.

The staff was great and very friendly. Mousekeeping was ok, although I asked for 2 days for an extra blanket and never left one so I called HK and they brought one.

I know some had asked, but we had shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in the room each day. So yes, there is body lotion. All in all it was a great trip. I'm looking at 2 years before I head back so cue the post Disney depression....:sad:

Does anyone have any pictures of the refurbished garden suites? Or maybe point me in the direction to where I can find some?

Did my online check in today!! Was able to request near elevators and upper floor, but we'll see where we end up. We're young so we can walk either way. 31 days till Disney... 29 till marriage!!

:cool1:Hello all! I just booked at BWI for a std view. Don't throw rocks at me but I was trying for a woods view at BC but it wasn't available. This was my next choice. I'd love to hear some BWI supporters let me know why this is the best resort choice!

In case you were actually looking for a Woods View room…there are Standard and Garden View rooms at BC (and Water), but no Woods View category.

I don't know if it's "the best resort choice" for you, but one thing that's really nice about BWI is that the Standard View encompasses every possible view, except BWV, so there are some nice requests you can make. Also, unlike BC, BWI doesn't share any amenities with another resort which makes it a bit more relaxed and quiet compared with the YC/BC recreation areas. You're also as close as you can get to DHS and the BW dining area.

The BC room rehab won't be completely done till August, but BWI just completed its rehab, so all rooms are fresh.

we just got back last night. bw view studio in the villas. we were SO RELIEVED!! to NOT get a refurbished room! we were on the 3rd floor, just over the seating area for big river grille.

where in the world would you put that coffee table at night? and how does anyone who doesn't need the 5th bedd get to the bathroom without bumping their shins on the cahirs or running into the fold out table? bcuase we def. would need it out the whole time.. many people want to put things down and leave them where they put them . we use our table to hold manytings. who wants to pack up the things on the table every night and fold it back down?

I would have been happier with the GF option. (with the drawers under the bed. I still used the one that would only open part way. it wasn't ideal, but I could reach in and get things.

as you can guess, we really dislike the fold out table.

Thanks for posting about your stay:)

Does anyone know if champagne is available in BWI Innkeeper's Club (club lounge)? Or just wine and beer? Getting excited for our trip in July! Thanks all! :)
Only beer, wine and cordials.

Just back from BWV Monday night and had a great time. We had studio villa 4018 (no pics sorry!). We overlooked the Luna pool which got very loud during the afternoon with the pool party. It didn't really bother us as we just came in and changed to go hang at the Community Hall pool which was so quiet and relaxing.

We did not have a refurbed villa. It was fine but yeah it needs to be redone bad, just careworn. We heard nothing at night, no doors closing, no people in the hall. We laughed and thought we were the only ones down that end of the villas.

The staff was great and very friendly. Mousekeeping was ok, although I asked for 2 days for an extra blanket and never left one so I called HK and they brought one.

I know some had asked, but we had shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in the room each day. So yes, there is body lotion. All in all it was a great trip. I'm looking at 2 years before I head back so cue the post Disney depression....:sad:

Sorry you have to wait another two years, but thank you for posting about your stay and maybe you'll get to go back sooner than expected.

Does anyone have any pictures of the refurbished garden suites? Or maybe point me in the direction to where I can find some?

I haven't seen any yet, but I'd love to have some for the thread.

BWI June 6-12 with my in-laws! Love all this info, I'm so excited!

YAY! I'll log your dates:)

Did my online check in today!! Was able to request near elevators and upper floor, but we'll see where we end up. We're young so we can walk either way. 31 days till Disney... 29 till marriage!!

It's almost time!!! You must be so excited!

Off BWI topic, but thought I would ask here...first tome coming since magic bands, just got my card tix in the mail today. Didn't expect these- thought I would just get the bands. It looks like the tix are linked to my bands on-line. Do the cards just have the ticket info on them? When will I need these cards if the bands have everything?
TY

New here and I'm sorry if this has already been asked. This is our first time going to the BWV and we just heard about the renovations going on. For you folks in-the-know, is there a chance that we might be able to get a refurbished one-bedroom at the end of August? We booked a 1 bedroom standard view. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I just booked a breakfast at 1900 Park Fare should I just take a taxi from BWI to Grand Floridian and not even think about trying to catch monorail? It's at 10 am.

You could take a bus to the MK and then boat from the MK to GF. Or just take a cab. Or if you want to venture out a bit, boat over to DHS and catch a bus to the GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter