Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneydreamfan14, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candeeapril

candeeapril Disney is my happy thought...now if I could only f

Where do you guys clean your refillable mugs at? Is there dish soap available to use somewhere?

Also, I have always used gardengrocer in the past but i don't think I need to order $50 worth of food. If i use wal-mart or costco to deliver water where will it be when I arrive? Bell services? Can you use the refillable mugs for juice too?

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

My method for mug wash is to pack folded paper towels with dried dish soap squirted into them. You can use them for a decent in-room wash.

There is no juice available for the refillable mugs. Sadly in the past some resorts had juice, for example apple at Pop Century, but those choices were replaced with other soda-type options.

4. candeeapril

good idea about the paper towel. I am trying to limit the pop even though it's vacation :( Other wise that's all they would drink. I guess i will do garden grocer so i can get some other drink and water bottles. Thanks!

5. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Also check out what you can order and have delivered from Wal Mart .... I'll be ordering water and some snacks from them for our trip.

6. candeeapril

I have never ordered food from them before. do you just place it like a regular online order and have it shipped to aoa's address? thanks

7. cwcooper810

cwcooper810 Mouseketeer

anyone having trouble with their hot water and water pressure? Its not the best way to start the morning in a cold drizzle:confused3

8. Grumpy Grandma

Grumpy Grandma DIS Veteran

Yes. I believe that food is limited. I saw some snacks. Mostly I just want to order water. The is a sticky about sending to resorts with all the correct addresses and exactly what to put on the address label.

9. stephie1012

stephie1012 DIS Veteran

eeek! did you call the front desk? Ive seen reports of some people not having hot water in their LM room and having to move.

10. sturowski

sturowski Mouseketeer

We did not have any hot water issues last week... We were in a LM room

11. tpettie

tpettie What's a tag and why do I want one...

that would be great ;) can you find out the cost too please...

Where was it you bought it the cafeteria area or the gift shop??

Canadian here 1/2 gallon is a 2 litre jug right??

12. RapunzelFloyd

RapunzelFloyd Mouseketeer

Staying in LM in March, does anyone know if the beds can be moved to form one big bed, me and hubby's one year anniversary and not sure if we can fit comfortably in one twin, lol

13. jenjie

jenjie DIS Veteran

In the cafeteria. They have a grab and go refrigerator.

Yes it is approximately 2 liters. I think the cost is between $3-4.

14. jenjie

jenjie DIS Veteran

They are two double beds, not twins. :) enjoy planning your special celebration.

15. RapunzelFloyd

RapunzelFloyd Mouseketeer

Thanks, for some reason, I was thinking super small. We got engaged in front of flynn and rapunzel at disneyland and this is our first trip to dw. Super excited!

16. jenjie

jenjie DIS Veteran

:)

17. tpettie

tpettie What's a tag and why do I want one...

Jenjie you have been most helpful thank you I have one more question that comes to mind... Do the fridges have a freezer part too??

think of ways to keep milk cook in the heat was thinking of taking my small ice packs that are re-freezeable...

or doing ziplock bags with ice... in a insulated bottle bag.

18. jenjie

jenjie DIS Veteran

The LM rooms do NOT have a freezer.

The CARS, NEMO and LION KING suites do have a very small freezer. I was able to lay 5 water bottles in there on their sides. Small ice packs should be fine.

19. Blessedwithboys

Blessedwithboys Mouseketeer

We just got back from A FABULOUS 7 night stay at the Cars Suites if anyone has any questions I am happy to answer what I can!!

20. sixkristy6

sixkristy6 DIS Veteran

I actually had a question I have not seen addressed yet (or I just missed it). Do you need a KTTWC to open the doors to get into the buildings the suites are located in? If so, can you use it on any of the buildings that have suites?

We're staying in LM but I still wanted to know (since LM has exterior entrances).

21. jdcthree

jdcthree DIS Veteran

If you enter at the end of the building you need your card, but if you enter in the center where the "main" building entrance is, you don't need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.