Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a door that separates the toilet and shower from the sink area, and there is also a sliding door that can close off the whole area from the main living area. It is in the doorjamb on the right hand side when entering the sink area.

THANK YOU! That is exactly what I needed to know!

Lynn

Thanks for posting this! I'm so excited for our upcoming trip this Christmas to AoA. Every time I come on this board and see new things posted about the resort I get even more excited! Only 140 days left!

At the other values, I would buy larger cartons (quart size maybe?) in the shop not the food court. Maybe they have it there.

That would be nice if they did. Thanks. I'll look there. If not, I guess I can walk across the bridge to Pop. :) Or make the kids eat dry cereal - just kidding ;), but we'll be in Disney, so no complaining allowed!

any pics of these new drink stations? Will be so nice having a close drink station nearby instead of having to walk all the way to the food court every time. By the time I get back to my room, my soda is over half way gone.

Anyone stay in the Cars suites? What building did you stay in and what were the pros and cons.

Going in 88 day woohooo :woohoo: :woohoo:
We are staying at the Nemo suites and can hardly wait, my son is so excited... almost as much as me LOL

We leave in 76 days :) 2 LM rooms, and our first time onsite. DD's first visit to WDW, and really in a way mine too because the only time I have been was a quicky 1 day MK visit 11 years ago. It's also our first family vacation :)

DH and I will be staying in the LM section October 19-26! I'm super excited! :goodvibes I am nervous about the walk from the LM section to the buses and the food court though. Hopefully it won't be too bad of a walk. It would also be really nice if they put the coffee makers in the LM rooms as well, but I've heard that its not going to happen :(

any pics of these new drink stations? Will be so nice having a close drink station nearby instead of having to walk all the way to the food court every time. By the time I get back to my room, my soda is over half way gone.

Here is a picture of the drink station at The Drop Off pool bar, which is next to the pool in the Nemo section. So far this is the only non food court drink station at AoA.

The picture is from this easywdw report on Art of Animation.

loiujhasjkad179.jpg

80 days! So excited to see the Nemo suites. There are going to be a lot of us there at the same time! :goodvibes

Are they having a drink station near the LM section as well?

We have people reporting that CMs on the phone are saying that the Little Mermaid section will have its own drink station, but it's hard to know where it would be placed as we aren't aware of any other food service area in the LM section yet.

There was also a credible idea above that there is a LM themed area in the food court that has its own drink station, wondering if the CMs don't have the right LM information.

We'd all be glad to see a LM building section drink station when that area opens...be interesting to see if it's coming...

I just paid off my trip today!!!! I am very excited. I think my Mickey Mail will be coming in about another 2 weeks...hopefully:goodvibes

When I called today to pay my trip off, I asked about the drink stations and the CM said that they have been told there will be "satellite" drink stations. I asked if there would be coffee and she said she was thinking just cold drinks.

This thread is very helpful! We will be at AoA in ten days... just in time to check in at LK!
I thought I read somewhere that there is a sketch artist that hangs out in the lobby? Is this everyday? Does he distribute any of his artwork?

I also heard there is pin trading daily in animation hall... does anyone have anymore info on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter