Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know if you can comfortably have a pack n' play in the bedroom of the suite? We are considering staying onsite at AOA for our next trip and our new baby will be around nine months old when we plan to go so we will definitely need to set up a pack n' play. Also, is there enough space in the living room to set up an air mattress when the two pull out beds are out? My DD11 doesn't like sharing a bed so we are considering having her sleep on the murphy bed, have DS4 and DS11 share the sofa bed, and have DD6 sleep on an air mattress. Just trying to figure out the logistics of staying here with my brood :) Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can comfortably have a pack n' play in the bedroom of the suite? We are considering staying onsite at AOA for our next trip and our new baby will be around nine months old when we plan to go so we will definitely need to set up a pack n' play. Also, is there enough space in the living room to set up an air mattress when the two pull out beds are out? My DD11 doesn't like sharing a bed so we are considering having her sleep on the murphy bed, have DS4 and DS11 share the sofa bed, and have DD6 sleep on an air mattress. Just trying to figure out the logistics of staying here with my brood :) Thanks!

There's a decent amount of space in the bedroom between the bed and the wall on the bathroom side of the room. I think you could easily fit a pack n play in there.

We fit a single air mattress in the living room room in front of the kitchenette area. It fit, but was kind of a pain because it got in the way of moving around the living room and getting the fridge open. But, it is doable.

There's a decent amount of space in the bedroom between the bed and the wall on the bathroom side of the room. I think you could easily fit a pack n play in there.

We fit a single air mattress in the living room room in front of the kitchenette area. It fit, but was kind of a pain because it got in the way of moving around the living room and getting the fridge open. But, it is doable.

Thank you, this info helps me out a lot.

Is there a toaster in the family suites? If not, are there any in the food court that could be used. I was thinking that Pop Tarts and toast are a nice quick and easy breakfast in the room. Thanks

peteanddebbie said:
Is there a toaster in the family suites? If not, are there any in the food court that could be used. I was thinking that Pop Tarts and toast are a nice quick and easy breakfast in the room. Thanks

There aren't any in the rooms, but there are some in the food court for guest use.

Got an email from Disney today that my Magic Bands are at the resort waiting for me! 4 more days woohooo

Booked tonight and checking in tomorrow for one night with some friends for a 2 day Disney get-away with the QSR DDP! Never stayed in the suites before so super excited to see the Lion King one and what room we get since we booked super late!

Finally got my AoA review on my TR. Still don't have Landscape of Flavors yet, though. Here's the short version of that: We loved it! :lmao: Seriously, I've got food pics and everything so I'll do it soon.

Hi! I was just wondering how comfortable are the pull out and table beds? I'm trying to get a budget for my next trip so everyone can start saving up. So I want to know if getting a family suite is a possible option as opposed to getting 2 regular rooms. At the moment it will be my brother and I and 3 of our other cousins. My brother is almost 6' tall but the rest of us are between 5' and 5'5".
Thanks!

Hi! I was just wondering how comfortable are the pull out and table beds? I'm trying to get a budget for my next trip so everyone can start saving up. So I want to know if getting a family suite is a possible option as opposed to getting 2 regular rooms. At the moment it will be my brother and I and 3 of our other cousins. My brother is almost 6' tall but the rest of us are between 5' and 5'5".
Thanks!

While I didn't sleep on either one of those beds when we were there in June, I did lay on them to try them out and found them to be comfortable. I actually found the bed in the master bedroom to be more firm than I like (and we have a firm mattress at home). I'm a side sleeper and after 2 nights on the bed my hips felt bruised. I had to put a small pillow (that I had brought from home) under my hip every night as well as taking pain reliever 24/7 for the rest of the week.

My 15 yo DS slept on the pull-out sofa bed and he said it was very comfortable for sleeping (and he would have been sure to let me know if it wasn't!) He's 5'10" and had plenty of space. My 24 yo DS (also 5'10") slept on the table bed and said it was the most comfortable "hotel" bed he's ever slept on. I believe they are both the same dimensions as a standard full/double bed. My 13 yo DD slept on an air mattress on the floor. And 8 yo DD slept on the couch cushions (with a sheet over them) on the floor. She had an air mattress to use, but preferred the cushions. :confused3

I'm not sure what your budget or sleeping requirements are (as far as people sharing beds) but 2 rooms at a value resort are usually cheaper than a suite. That would give you 4 beds and still get you 2 bathrooms. You'd also have 2 small refrigerators (one in each room), but no coffee maker or microwave (if those are important). We did love the suite, though and it felt bigger than 2 connecting rooms (even though it's roughly the same size). And there was plenty of storage space for the 6 of us.

Thanks bluezy for the info. None of use have any problems with sharing so that shouldn't be a problem. I was just making sure that the beds themselves were good.

I'm still pricing things out so I needed to know if I could use that as an option for us. (so far the options I'm looking at are 1 value family suite, 2 value rooms, or if they're willing to spend a little more 2 mod rooms) I'm gonna give everyone the options with the price breakdown and see which one they'd want to go for. And of course everything could change if more relatives decided they want to come. (one downside to having a large extended family that spends a lot of time with each other hehe). Luckily I have a lot of time... I just want to go back now.

I was wondering the easiest way to get from CR to AOA at night after Wishes. We are going to eat dinner at CR, then watch the fireworks. Should we go to MK and get the bus back to AOA? This will be a Tuesday in January so crowds shouldn't be that bad, but wondering just how crowded this will be. I'm assuming this is the easiest thing to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter