Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

yes, I got that, but does "landscape" include the inner part of the resort like where the cars pool and walkways are? Or does it also include parking lots? Or is it truly a view of greenery and such? Because I'm looking at the map, and it would seem, by my definition, that the only Cars bldg w/ landscape would be the one side of bldg 2. Everything else would be more parking lots or other bldgs. Does that make sense what I'm asking?

yes, I got that, but does "landscape" include the inner part of the resort like where the cars pool and walkways are?

No. That would be considered pool view.

Or does it also include parking lots?

Yes, because there is usually greenery between the rooms and the parking lot.

Or is it truly a view of greenery and such??

Not just of greenery and such. Could have some buildings, etc also in the view.

Because I'm looking at the map, and it would seem, by my definition, that the only Cars bldg w/ landscape would be the one side of bldg 2. Everything else would be more parking lots or other bldgs. Does that make sense what I'm asking?

Facing other buildings and/or parking lots would fall under landscape view.

Nemo or cars suite? Pros and cons? Decor. Noise. Location. Pool. I keep going back and forth on my decision! Help!

Nemo or cars suite? Pros and cons? Decor. Noise. Location. Pool. I keep going back and forth on my decision! Help!

I didn't see the inside of a cars suite... Buuuuut The nemo suites are centrally located which is a pro. The pool is the "main" pool and has a splash pad, activities. I will say that we were impressed with the theming outside of the cars area. The pool is smaller, but consequently probably less crowded overall. I would say depends on who's going -- if it's comfort/ease you're focused on, location of nemo may appeal more to you. If you have youngsters into cars, I think they'd be pretty amused by the section.

I don't think noise will be too much of an issue with either but perhaps others can give opinions on that.

Are the Nemo suites really as big as they seem in pictures?

I chose the AoA for our upcoming trip as I have 4 adults, 2 ECV's, 3 C-pap machines, and a probable oxygen concentrator that I'm going to be cramming into a room and felt that the sleeping options and space in the AoA suites were ideal for my purposes.

But are the pictures accurate? Are we going to be ridiculously crowded?

I chose the AoA for our upcoming trip as I have 4 adults, 2 ECV's, 3 C-pap machines, and a probable oxygen concentrator that I'm going to be cramming into a room and felt that the sleeping options and space in the AoA suites were ideal for my purposes.

We found there was plenty of space in the suites. Granted, we didn't have all the equipment that you do, but we had 5 people and all the kids' stuff, and it was very spacious.

Will the adults be sleeping two to a bed? Then I'd leave the couch as a couch and simply push the tables around and there is plenty of space for 2 ECVs.

If both the table and couch beds are being used for sleeping, it'll be tight. I don't know if it is possible to leave the ECVs in the hallway until everyone wants to sleep, then move them in to charge overnight. The extra space when the beds are folded out is mostly walk-way area. There is space in front of the fridge, some open space in the bedroom and our stroller fit between the table bed and the front wall. My DIL was told that 2 ECVs could fit in a Little Mermaid room, so I think it's doable in the family suites.

C-Paps and even an oxycon will fit without a problem in any of the Disney resort rooms. In the AoA family suites, there's a bit more floor space in the bedroom area than in the living area when the table and couch are in the "bed" position. But the oxycon should tuck nicely beside any of the beds without being in the way -- same with the C-Paps.

It depends on traffic/time of day, but our experience a few weeks ago was:

MK - 20-25 minutes
EP - 10-15 minutes
DHS - 10-15 minutes
DAK - 5-10 minutes

We went to each park at least twice, so those times are kind of the average. That's simply the time you'll spend on the bus. You'll need to factor in waiting and loading time. In general, we were always at our destination within an hour of leaving our room.
Very helpful!! Thanks!

Will the adults be sleeping two to a bed? Then I'd leave the couch as a couch and simply push the tables around and there is plenty of space for 2 ECVs.

If both the table and couch beds are being used for sleeping, it'll be tight. I don't know if it is possible to leave the ECVs in the hallway until everyone wants to sleep, then move them in to charge overnight. The extra space when the beds are folded out is mostly walk-way area. There is space in front of the fridge, some open space in the bedroom and our stroller fit between the table bed and the front wall. My DIL was told that 2 ECVs could fit in a Little Mermaid room, so I think it's doable in the family suites.

C-Paps and even an oxycon will fit without a problem in any of the Disney resort rooms. In the AoA family suites, there's a bit more floor space in the bedroom area than in the living area when the table and couch are in the "bed" position. But the oxycon should tuck nicely beside any of the beds without being in the way -- same with the C-Paps.

A EVC should also fit in the master bedroom - we comfortably had two strollers - a double and a standard - between the wall with the bathroom door and the side table by the bed with walking room around it.

Staying at the AoA as we speak, in a LM suite, we've been getting the POP century bus then walking across the bridge because it feels like a slightly shorter walk! The rapid fill machines are installed but not yet working lots of people still using old mugs.

Anyone who's staying there now, or arriving in the next few days... Do you mind posting the Sept recreation/movie schedule??

What building and floor location should I ask for...for a LM standard room. Will real be swimming for a weekend and mnschp one night...so bus only for MK one night and them Dtd one day. 5 & 9 year old with me.

yes, I got that, but does "landscape" include the inner part of the resort like where the cars pool and walkways are? Or does it also include parking lots? Or is it truly a view of greenery and such? Because I'm looking at the map, and it would seem, by my definition, that the only Cars bldg w/ landscape would be the one side of bldg 2. Everything else would be more parking lots or other bldgs. Does that make sense what I'm asking?

I went online to check in this am and was confused with the landscape vs lake view. I wanted to request 4th floor pool view and was scared of the landscape label so just left the 4th floor and then called and added pool view.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter