Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

What activities are available at the resort?

I just read something about drawing classes like those offered at DHS.

THanks so much! Is fairly the same from month to month? My trip is first 2 week Sept.

You're very welcome. Yes, they stay pretty much the same. The start times of the movies will change as the time of sunset changes throughout the year. And the actual movies change every month, but that's about it.

We have stayed at AoA 3 times! The first 2 times we stayed in a LK suite and then a Cars suite, and our most recent trip there in February we had booked a Little Mermaid room and were upgraded to a Lion King Suite! We are traveling in September and now we have the option of staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 7 nights, or staying in a Little Mermaid room (or POP room) for 8 nights. I loooove the AKL, but I also love AoA! (lets talk about that food court..<3) For those that have stayed at Little Mermaid, is it really that far? Is it noticeably far away after a long day at the parks? Thats my only concern. What would you do?

We have stayed at AoA 3 times! The first 2 times we stayed in a LK suite and then a Cars suite, and our most recent trip there in February we had booked a Little Mermaid room and were upgraded to a Lion King Suite! We are traveling in September and now we have the option of staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 7 nights, or staying in a Little Mermaid room (or POP room) for 8 nights. I loooove the AKL, but I also love AoA! (lets talk about that food court..<3) For those that have stayed at Little Mermaid, is it really that far? Is it noticeably far away after a long day at the parks? Thats my only concern. What would you do?

AoA is cute but I would never pass up the chance to stay at AKL! No comparison there IMO.

We will be staying in a Cars Suite in October! Can't wait to take my kids on their first trip to WDW!

Morning! We just switched our September reservation from POR to AoA. Been trying to add days to our reservation for weeks and nothing was available at POR so I had the decision to change resorts to AoA. We have stayed there twice in the past and really enjoyed so excited to be heading home on 9/19!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter