Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I didn't explore the resort on our last visits.

What body of water is it and what is horrifying about it?

I have no idea what it is but when coming back from the park late at night, it was super dark. kept thinking something was going to pop out of there. on the bright side, it was very quite and the best sleep i have ever got at disney.

What body of water is it

Most All-Star Sports Guests(even frequent ones) have never seen or noticed "All-Star Lake".

It is back behind Hoops Hotel and Centre Court.

It is some sort of "pond"-not sure exactly what it is!

One thing for sure-it ain't much to look at!lol:)

27957527744_27c5249ca2_c.jpg

27959406393_1879c00fb2_c.jpg

Recommendations on how I should list the TD preferred on the 1st page?

How about:

Touch Down standard*

*status pending as a result of July 2016 reports that it is preferred

To be updated upon confirmation

Gotta love an asterisk . . . and/or anyone who can come up with a "preferred" suggestion :-)

So not as concerned about that water as I am that electric stuff. What the heck is that? What does it do? What's it for?
I would guess (and its only a guess) that the electrics control a dam to regulate water level and that this is actually a reservoir either to supplement irrigation or to control flooding on adjacent property

I would guess (and its only a guess) that the electrics control a dam to regulate water level and that this is actually a reservoir either to supplement irrigation or to control flooding on adjacent property
Hmmm maybe. My dark and creepy mind thought it was to electrode things that got into the water!

How about:

Touch Down standard*

*status pending as a result of July 2016 reports that it is preferred

To be updated upon confirmation

Gotta love an asterisk . . . and/or anyone who can come up with a "preferred" suggestion :-)
It has been confirmed that touchdown are preferred buildings

are the refrigerators at ASSp big enough for a gallon of milk or should I order 2 1/2 gallons to fit on the door? sis (own room) and I want to have milk for the kids for breakfast in the room for a week.

They updated online check in and added lots of more room requests. You can now change them after making your original requests without calling too. Here are some screen shots:
FullSizeRender_zpscjexiwf3.jpg

IMG_3139_zpsnugebeql.jpg

FullSizeRender%201_zps5jkgauou.jpg

On that pic of online check in options, that is what the cm read off to me

It was to reflect the preferred buildings they have at aports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter