Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I received the notice yesterday in the mail regarding the Surfs Up Pool being closed during my stay in late January. I can definitely see where this would effect families that are staying at Sports during this time.

Anyone been recently know if they sell cases of water and how much they are? I've read that the prices for cases have gone down at resorts (when we were there in Jan 2014 they were $16 at AOA and CR).

We had excellent bus service at Sports for our trip last week. Not sure we even waited 10 minutes coming or going.

We had excellent bus service at Sports for our trip last week. Not sure we even waited 10 minutes coming or going.

That is wonderful to hear! We get there on Saturday and were trying to figure out if we needed to drive because of the bus situation. I still think we may drive everywhere except MK.

What time do we need to be at the bus stop for rope drop at the parks? We are going the last week of October/first week November.
We usually live by the leave an hour before park opening. We usually get there 20-30 minutes early before rope drop. It allows us to get up front to see the show at Magic Kingdom or in front of the lines for the other parks.

Anyone been recently know if they sell cases of water and how much they are? I've read that the prices for cases have gone down at resorts (when we were there in Jan 2014 they were $16 at AOA and CR).

$6.49 for a Case of 12.9 OZ bottles.

I bought a 24 Pack of Dasani 12oz water for $6.39 on May 3, 2015. It was in the cooler on the bottom shelf.

$6.49 for a Case of 12.9 OZ bottles.
I bought a 24 Pack of Dasani 12oz water for $6.39 on May 3, 2015. It was in the cooler on the bottom shelf.

Thank you both! I was hoping it was cheaper than before. Sure not going to spend $16 on a case. $6 something is a little high, but willing to pay that. Just debating on Garden Grocer or not. We can pack some juice and quick breakfast snacks if we have to (thats what we did last time), but I like a couple beers before bed. Can't decide weather to pack some snacks and buy water with no beer, or just get it all delivered for an inflated price.

is there anywhere to see the November schedule for night time movies? also does anyone know who the wake up call is nov 11-18

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter