Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

We stayed at Music a couple months ago and really enjoyed it. Did a split stay with Boardwalk, and honestly even after experiencing a deluxe like that (which was awesome), we'd definitely stay at Music again. We were in the Calypso section. Room was clean, it was quiet, and staff was friendly. Really liked the main pool too.

Towels-

Are there towels at the pool?

Do you use the room towel for the pool?

Do you bring your own towel for home for the pool?

Towels-

Are there towels at the pool?

Do you use the room towel for the pool?

Do you bring your own towel for home for the pool?

No towels at the pool.

We requested extras from the housekeepers, but if we missed the housekeepers, we called and asked for more towels.

I did not bring a towel from home, I'm on vacation, no extra laundry for me!

What section should I request if I want to be close to the main building and in a quieter area? This will be our first stay at ASMu. Also, can we request a king room like we do when we stay at Pop?

i know that there is a microwave in the food court i amy staying at disney all star music resort in Preferred Room is there microwave in my room or is there one for hire if so please can you tell me the price

I have been to All Star Music when it was new. I am going with my sister who has not been to Disney World before. I have done all the bookings for this trip which is coming up in 2 weeks. I booked with an agent that got us a good price and a free water ticket staying at All Star Music (the only Value with that package), booking a moderate would have cost us an extra $300 each room more.

NOW, my sister has been reading on Trip Advisor all the different comments on All Star Music. She is wondering if we should be staying there.

Is staying at All Star Music all that bad???

I have been to All Star Music when it was new. I am going with my sister who has not been to Disney World before. I have done all the bookings for this trip which is coming up in 2 weeks. I booked with an agent that got us a good price and a free water ticket staying at All Star Music (the only Value with that package), booking a moderate would have cost us an extra $300 each room more.

NOW, my sister has been reading on Trip Advisor all the different comments on All Star Music. She is wondering if we should be staying there.

I stayed there last year with my family (2 rooms) and it was a great vacation. We enjoyed ASMu and found it to be a resort that we will keep on the list of staying at again. There are just as many good reports as there are bad so I think you need to go with an unbiased open mind and you all with have great time. Have your sister come here to the boards and read all the good things.
Hope your trip is filled with pixie dust!

If people paid attention to a few negative hotel reviews,they would never stay at ANY hotel!:)

Disney keeps the Values as clean,etc.as the Mods and Luxes.:)

We stayed there in June for 8 nights. We were in a family suite so can't speak about a regular room but we had no issues or complaints with the resort itself.

We stayed in March, love this resort. The rooms are always clean, the resort looks amazing, and the people are nice, guests and cast members.

We were there in a family suite June 2015 and had no problems. We had a great time. Food court was good, pool was very nice, CM's were friendly & helpful. No problems with the rooms, just a few spots where the wall paint had been chipped, but it was clean & Mousekeeping did a good job.

We were there in a family suite June 2015 and had no problems. We had a great time. Food court was good, pool was very nice, CM's were friendly & helpful. No problems with the rooms, just a few spots where the wall paint had been chipped, but it was clean & Mousekeeping did a good job.

I was there just a few months ago in the Calypso section. The rooms aren't brand new but I thought it was clean, cute, and housekeeping was fine. And the CM were really nice. There were groups of teens there (I think bands and cheerleaders) but they were polite and didn't bother us at all. I would absolutely stay again. ☺️

When I was there many years ago, Disney provide small bottles of shampo/conditioner.

Do they still have small bottles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter