Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know if the All Stars are going RFI wristbands and if so when?

We're so close to our trip, I'm curious if we are going to have to keep track of tickets/cards/keys, etc.

Does anyone know where I could find the All-Star Resorts Poolside Movie Schedule? Is this basically information only available at the resort lobby?

Majik9 said:
Does anyone know where I could find the All-Star Resorts Poolside Movie Schedule? Is this basically information only available at the resort lobby?

Try googling Disney resort outdoor movie schedule

Booked a few nights here on a CM discount for April! We didn't plan on doing down this year but our fingers are crossed for a good tax return leading to a much needed WDW visit.

Very excited to stay here as it seems like the hidden value gem from reviews I'm reading! Everyone gravitates towards Movies, Pop and AoA so maybe we'll have a nice quiet stay :cool1:

We check in tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that we don't wind up completely hating our first Value experience because of the sold-out crowd and cheerleader competition! :scared1:

We check in tomorrow. Please keep your fingers crossed for us that we don't wind up completely hating our first Value experience because of the sold-out crowd and cheerleader competition! :scared1:

We check in tomorrow too. I'm hoping we can get 2 adjoining rooms, but I am worried about the competition. Did you hear it was sold-out? The crowd calendars still show the parks being pretty quiet...

We check in tomorrow too. I'm hoping we can get 2 adjoining rooms, but I am worried about the competition. Did you hear it was sold-out? The crowd calendars still show the parks being pretty quiet...

I think the parks will be fine, crowd wise, until the weekend. My birthday is Wednesday and we always book a stay at Disney to celebrate, so I'm used to dealing with the MLK crowds. The weather this year is MUCH warmer than usual for this time, though!

And yes, several people here on the DIS (including a CM, I think?) have reported that ALL the all-stars are sold out for this week. :scared1:

I think at this point I'm expecting SUCH mass chaos that I might be pleasantly surprised and relieved if ASMu isn't a complete disaster when we get there! :lmao:

See you around the resort! Hope you have a great trip!

I think the parks will be fine, crowd wise, until the weekend. My birthday is Wednesday and we always book a stay at Disney to celebrate, so I'm used to dealing with the MLK crowds. The weather this year is MUCH warmer than usual for this time, though!

And yes, several people here on the DIS (including a CM, I think?) have reported that ALL the all-stars are sold out for this week. :scared1:

I think at this point I'm expecting SUCH mass chaos that I might be pleasantly surprised and relieved if ASMu isn't a complete disaster when we get there! :lmao:

See you around the resort! Hope you have a great trip!

Best of luck! Have a great trip!

Hope you both have a lovely time! Share resort pics when you get back!

We have our first stay coming up in March. We have stayed at Pop but never MSMu.

Can someone tell me about the size, location, and coldness of the refrigerators?

Are they cold enough to keep milk?:confused3

Thanks for starting this thread. It is much needed!:thumbsup2

We have our first stay coming up in March. We have stayed at Pop but never MSMu.

Can someone tell me about the size, location, and coldness of the refrigerators?

I didn't have any problem with my milk and water being cold. Not icy cold but cold enough that it didn't spoil.

Music is compact so from front to back it's probably around 5-7 minutes. I was back by the quiet pool and got to the front in 3-5 minutes depending on how much rain was falling. I was in Country Fair last time so kinda towards the back, I was there in 2009 as well and was on the back of the Calypso 10 a preferred building and it was like 1 minute to the main building. The buildings kind of spoke out from the main walk way so all the buildings access the main walkway pretty quickly.

We've rented the fridges a couple of times -- they're small and they put them where you want them (between the table and the window if you're not there). Like any mini-fridge they have very small freezers, but the doors have shelves big enough to keep milk on them. And we found everything cold enough -- actually DH stacked the strawberries too high and froze them.

ETA: Nm this -- I didn't know they all had fridges now...and I'm delighted!!!!

I just noticed this -- the table in the pictures is different than the one we've always had, and in a different place

Now all rooms have fridges. You don't have to rent them. They are in the TV armoire beside the drawers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter