Disneypoor's Alaskan Cruise June 7th, 2011

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by disneypoor, Jun 1, 2011.

1. disneypoor

disneypoor DH thinks I have a "thing" for Mickey! DVC Gold

Lol! There wasn't a drop off or anything like that. Water was rushing down the side of the mountain into the ocean, but I have to admit, I thought something had gone terribly wrong for a few minutes and about needed new linens myself. :)

Susan

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. manqvu

manqvu Mouseketeer

Great trip report! I know its been awhile but do you still have the number for the limo driver in vancouver? We're going on the wonder in June and will have free days in vanouver pre and post cruise. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!

4. disneypoor

disneypoor DH thinks I have a "thing" for Mickey! DVC Gold

Hi! Thank you for reading my trip report. My husband and I were just talking this morning about how although we thought our Alaska trip was a once in a lifetime trip, we're kind of ready to go back. :confused3

Unfortunately, about two weeks ago I cleaned out my messages, and I think I deleted the contact info for the limo driver. I'm so sorry! Maybe someone else that read my trip report earlier and got the info from me will reply to this.

Vancouver was absolutely amazing! We will definitely want to cruise out of Vancouver again!:thumbsup2 Enjoy your trip--it is totally amazing!

Susan

5. manqvu

manqvu Mouseketeer

No worries. Thought i'd give it a shot. I did really enjoy your trip report!