Disneyland's Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique

I'm really late for answering, but I just wanted to chime in that the ladies at BBB are amazing.

My hair is way shorter than on the picture, so we went in a couple of days before my appointment and asked if they could do anything. Two of the Fairy Godmothers in training had a look and assured me that either Diva or Pop Princess wouldn't be a problem.

I decided on Pop Princess in the end and it looked really fantastic. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice they forgot to give me the jewel thing that comes with the package. :laughing:

BBB.jpg

A jewel crown and barret only comes with the bun style

A jewel crown and barret only comes with the bun style

So the crown is what they call "Body Jewels"?

The crown package says it includes "body jewels", and the itemized bill I got does show a charge of $ 4.95 also saying "body jewels". That had me confused. I expected a ring or something like that.

But if it's the crown that explains things, thanks. Sometimes I shouldn't be looking at receipts that closely. ;)

The crown package says it includes "body jewels", and the itemized bill I got does show a charge of $ 4.95 also saying "body jewels". That had me confused. I expected a ring or something like that.

But if it's the crown that explains things, thanks. Sometimes I shouldn't be looking at receipts that closely. ;)

No they should have given you actual body jewels. I had a small jewel on my cheekbone, so did my girls. You also should have recieved a ring, a big gaudy ring that kids love but me.....not so much. LOL I wore it for photos and then took it off. :) So when you left you should have been given a pink bag that had your makeup, brush, comb, body jewels and anything else they used on you inside.

Cute 'do by the way :)

I'm really late for answering, but I just wanted to chime in that the ladies at BBB are amazing.

My hair is way shorter than on the picture, so we went in a couple of days before my appointment and asked if they could do anything. Two of the Fairy Godmothers in training had a look and assured me that either Diva or Pop Princess wouldn't be a problem.

What is the Diva and Pop Princess?

We are going in 10 days :cheer2:and I have a PS at BBB. My daughter's hair is very short and while I want her to be able to do this, I don't want to waste our money.

thanks!

Diva and Pop Princess are done using hair pieces and not a tiara. DD13 did Diva, they pulled her hair up into a bun and then added the hair piece to make it long.

Diva and Pop Princess are done using hair pieces and not a tiara. DD13 did Diva, they pulled her hair up into a bun and then added the hair piece to make it long.

Thanks - that was quick.

Unfortunately, my daughter hair is too short to put into a bun. I asked when I call and I know they said they could do something but I am worried if "something" will be worth it.

Thanks again!

No they should have given you actual body jewels. I had a small jewel on my cheekbone, so did my girls. You also should have recieved a ring, a big gaudy ring that kids love but me.....not so much. LOL I wore it for photos and then took it off. :) So when you left you should have been given a pink bag that had your makeup, brush, comb, body jewels and anything else they used on you inside.

Cute 'do by the way :)

I got the cheekbone thing, but not the ring. Checked the bag (which I got too) but it's not in there. It's not a big deal that it's missing, I probably would have taken it off like you too. I was just curious if there was something missing.

According from the Fairy Godmothers' conversation I was their first "adult princess" of the day, and looks like that left them a little confused. They even almost forgot to give me my sash. :laughing:

I liked the 'do to - you mainly see the bun version, pop princess and diva looks seem to be pretty rare.

Thanks - that was quick.

Unfortunately, my daughter hair is too short to put into a bun. I asked when I call and I know they said they could do something but I am worried if "something" will be worth it.

Thanks again!

My hair is so short it is almost spikey in some parts.

I liked what they could do with it. A friend had recommended the Pop Princess look to me anyway because she thought that matches my personality best, and she was right.

But this is always a personal opinion if that "something" is worth it. If your daughter and you prefer the "classic" bun look I daresay you'd possibly be disappointed.

But this is always a personal opinion if that "something" is worth it. If your daughter and you prefer the "classic" bun look I daresay you'd possibly be disappointed.

Thanks.

She will be happy to have special attention and be pampered. I'm sure it will be worth it just in the pampering but I may stop by our first day and see what they can do. She isn't a "bun" girl infact she was after me to cut her hair short. I had hoped to wait until after our trip but that wasn't going to happen.

I got the cheekbone thing, but not the ring. Checked the bag (which I got too) but it's not in there. It's not a big deal that it's missing, I probably would have taken it off like you too. I was just curious if there was something missing.

According from the Fairy Godmothers' conversation I was their first "adult princess" of the day, and looks like that left them a little confused. They even almost forgot to give me my sash. :laughing:

I liked the 'do to - you mainly see the bun version, pop princess and diva looks seem to be pretty rare.

My hair is so short it is almost spikey in some parts.

I liked what they could do with it. A friend had recommended the Pop Princess look to me anyway because she thought that matches my personality best, and she was right.

Our appts were at 9, 9:10 & 9:20 so I was the first Queen of the day too. They were soooooooooooooooooo excited to see me walk back there after checking in! LOL It was almost comical how excited they were to get a Queen with her Princesses. They called me Queen Kerri the whole time I was there and they kept asking my Princesses questions about me. They really made ME feel special. :) My photopass card said "Queen Kerri" on it so every PP we had done the photographer called me Queen Kerri. LOL We had so much fun doing that. I offered to let both DDs do it again for their bdays, they looked at each other and DD13 said "actually Mom, J and I already talked about that and we decided that we'd rather leave it the something special we did with YOU on your bday". awwwwwwwwww :love:

rmom, why not make her an appt for the 2nd or 3rd day you are there, then before her appt stop in and see what they say about her hair. If they can't do anything with it they will tell you. :)

rmom, why not make her an appt for the 2nd or 3rd day you are there, then before her appt stop in and see what they say about her hair. If they can't do anything with it they will tell you. :)

I will probable do that but without her. If they can't do her hair, I will see if they can do her nails. They are usually very accomadating at disney:love:. We get there on sunday and her appointment is for tuesday. I am going to try and sneak away to see what they can do as I want it to be a suprise for her.

thanks!

The body jewels are the stickers they put on your face, along with extras in your bag. I see someone mentioned a big gawdy ring, not sure about DL, but at WDW they don't have such a thing. No jewelry is given.

The body jewels are the stickers they put on your face, along with extras in your bag. I see someone mentioned a big gawdy ring, not sure about DL, but at WDW they don't have such a thing. No jewelry is given.

They definitely gave each of us a big gaudy ring in May. I don't know if they still do but I have mine at home, and they are clearly visible in our photos because they made sure they posed us so you could see our "jewels". :)

They still give the rings at DLR. I checked with another user here who did the makeover a couple of days before me and she was given the ring too. Like I said, it's no big deal that it's missing. I just wanted to know what happened because I noticed that part of the receipt. But I admit I would have never thought of the stickers being called body jewels... LOL

Our appts were at 9, 9:10 & 9:20 so I was the first Queen of the day too.

Mine was at 4 PM, so that was a bit surreal. ;) They still put Princess on my Photopass card though, probably because I was solo.

I will probable do that but without her. If they can't do her hair, I will see if they can do her nails. They are usually very accomadating at disney:love:. We get there on sunday and her appointment is for tuesday. I am going to try and sneak away to see what they can do as I want it to be a suprise for her.

thanks!

They don't really "do" the nails though. They put on nail polish, that's it. The story about the polish being prepared by Tinker Bell and her friends with strawberries and pixie dust was really cute though, and I almost started biting my nails because that thing smelled so good. :D

Excuse me if I'm asking something that's already been answered. I'm pretty experienced with the WDW BBB, but not with DL.

1) What is the first appt time of the day?

2) Do they do appts before park opening?

3) If so, do you need early MM priveleges to get in for a pre-park opening appt? We expect to be staying offsite. Since we only will be in the park one day, before hours would be a HUGE help.

4) Is it still 60 days in advance for appts or has that changed?

5) what number do you call for an appt?

Many thanks for bringing me up to speed on the other coast!

I can't answer all of your questions, but we did have an appointment for 8:05 AM in December princess:

Was that prior to regular park opening? If so, did you need MM priveleges to get in, or just the BBB appt????

Was that prior to regular park opening? If so, did you need MM priveleges to get in, or just the BBB appt????

IIRC, the park opened at 8 (not a MM, just the regular time...it was a Friday) that day...and we had the first appointment.

I am 99.5 percent sure that the BBB is closed during MMs and only opens at regular park opening. We walked past on our last Magic Morning day and I could swear it was closed.

Excuse me if I'm asking something that's already been answered. I'm pretty experienced with the WDW BBB, but not with DL.

1) What is the first appt time of the day?

2) Do they do appts before park opening?

3) If so, do you need early MM priveleges to get in for a pre-park opening appt? We expect to be staying offsite. Since we only will be in the park one day, before hours would be a HUGE help.

4) Is it still 60 days in advance for appts or has that changed?

5) what number do you call for an appt?

Many thanks for bringing me up to speed on the other coast!

I went in May - we had the 1st appt of the day which was 5-10 minutes after the park opened. They do not have early entry (or at least they didn't). We were in and out very quickly though. We actually did BBB on a day we planned to be at California Adventures, so we were able to finish up at BBB and be over at CA (after a spin on the carousel) for park opening/rope drop there (which was an hour later than MK).

I don't remember what # we called, but it was on the disneyland BBB web page. I am pretty sure 60 days is correct.

Dh took dd to the BBB on Tuesday. They both had a lot of fun and she looked adorable. The fairy godmother in training spent a lot of time getting everything just right. This is the pop diva.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter