Disneyland Trip Contest....

jesses_disney_girl

Earning My Ears
I think I missed a trivia question in one of the podcasts but I can't find it now! I know that there have been three questions so far, right? I'm not trying to cheat, I absolutely ADORE the podcasts that the DIS puts out and I don't miss not one of them...but I'm confused.

Also, how many times can we submit our photo with #sendmetodisneyland on twitter? Is this something that the more times you enter the better your chances are of winning? Thanks!

I can answer one of your questions - yes - there have been (6) questions so far, (2) each week.....(1) has been done on the WDW DisUnplugged show, the other on the DisneyLand show (News segment).....I've discovered they can be a little hard to find, especially the DisneyLand ones, and they have taken me a awhile to locate the questions, never mind the answers! LOL

As far as the 2nd question - don't know, sorry. I've asked if the Facebook and Twitter photos have to be different from each other, and/or different every time you enter (like the #whyiwantdeluxe ones had to be different every time), but have never gotten an answer. :(

Good luck!

Last edited:
I can answer one of your questions - yes - there have been (6) questions so far, (2) each week.....(1) has been done on the WDW DinsUnplugged show, the other on the DisneyLand show (News segment).....I've discovered they can be a little hard to find, especially the DisneyLand oines, and thtye have taken me a awhile to locate the questions, never mind the answers! LOL

As far as the 2nd question - don't know, sorry. I've asked if the Facebook and Twitter photos have to be different from each other, and/or different every time you enter (like the #whyiwantdeluxe ones had to be different every time), but have never gotten an answer. :(

Good luck!

Ok wow! I thought there were only three so far :worship: Guess I need to go back and listen to the shows again...lol. Thanks!

Just listen to the whole show and you'll find them. :rolleyes1

I'll be re-listening today. But I always listen through! I love the podcasts! I also just finished listening to the Disneyworld Edition and there wasn't a trivia question on that show for this week. I thought that there was one question from the world and land shows each week, right? :oops:

I'll be re-listening today. But I always listen through! I love the podcasts! I also just finished listening to the Disneyworld Edition and there wasn't a trivia question on that show for this week. I thought that there was one question from the world and land shows each week, right? :oops:

Pete's question goes up on the DIS Unplugged YouTube channel each week.

I think I missed a trivia question in one of the podcasts but I can't find it now! I know that there have been three questions so far, right? I'm not trying to cheat, I absolutely ADORE the podcasts that the DIS puts out and I don't miss not one of them...but I'm confused.

Also, how many times can we submit our photo with #sendmetodisneyland on twitter? Is this something that the more times you enter the better your chances are of winning? Thanks!

So I have a much more specific question. Is the second question on the Pulse show? I watch/listen to every show but I skipped that one. No reflection at all on the team - just not something I wanted to watch - too upsetting.

The questions are getting harder. I can't seem to find a construction price for Fantasy Faire. Any hints on where to read for the answer? I am not looking for the answer to be given away but I have done a google search to no avail on just this attraction.

I entered all my answers on the form on wdwinfo.com, but when I hit Submit, I got an ERROR 505 message. I did this twice to no avail. Am I doing something wrong or is something wrong with the webpage?

I entered all my answers on the form on wdwinfo.com, but when I hit Submit, I got an ERROR 505 message. I did this twice to no avail. Am I doing something wrong or is something wrong with the webpage?
I didn't think they were going to email the link/instructions on how/where to enter our answers until 6/30 or 7/1?

ETA: Just tried myself (didn't know you could, until you mentioned it), and got the same thing you did. I'm thinking the page is not actively set up to receive the answers yet, since we didn't get the email notification of what to do, and that should be forthcoming in the next few days? Just my best guess.

Last edited:
I didn't think they were going to email the link/instructions on how/where to enter our answers until 6/30 or 7/1?

I didn't receive an e-mail. I just went to wdwinfo.com and clicked on the contest links. Once you get to the contest info page there was a link to enter your answers.

I can't for the life of me find the answer to Week 3 trivia's question. I have been on the internet for hours now and can't find it anywhere. Anyone willing to share Id appreciate it. I understand if you don't want to. Also can we both anser the questions and post a pic or is it one or the other. Thanks for your help in advance. Have a great day.

I can't for the life of me find the answer to Week 3 trivia's question. I have been on the internet for hours now and can't find it anywhere. Anyone willing to share Id appreciate it. I understand if you don't want to. Also can we both anser the questions and post a pic or is it one or the other. Thanks for your help in advance. Have a great day.

Spoke too soon, I found my answer. Let me know if anyone needs it Id be glad to share. :)

Spoke too soon, I found my answer. Let me know if anyone needs it Id be glad to share. :)
If you maybe want to share just the podcast questions with me, I would greatly appreciate it. I can watch the YouTube videos easily it's just the podcast questions that I don't have time to listen for. I'm a working man and don't have enough hours in the day listen to an hour long podcast.

If you maybe want to share just the podcast questions with me, I would greatly appreciate it. I can watch the YouTube videos easily it's just the podcast questions that I don't have time to listen for. I'm a working man and don't have enough hours in the day listen to an hour long podcast.

I am not eligible to win, so it really doesn't matter to me, but why would someone reduce their chances to win by helping someone else to win? Especially someone who created a disboards account today and their only post is trying to get "help" with the contest.

Forgive me if I'm out of line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter