Disneyland Touring Plan

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by kdmead, Apr 10, 2007.

1. kdmead

kdmead Earning My Ears

Does anyone know where to find a good Disneyland touring plan? We've not been to the California Disney parks before. We will be in there for 2 1/2 days in June. My kids are 10 and 13 and want to do as much stuff as possible.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcminnie

kcminnie Mouseketeer

We used Ridemax at Disneyland & recommend it. We were able to do everything we wanted at both parks during 2 1/2 days. Well worth the price.

4. Mayoraz

Mayoraz Earning My Ears

Hi,
    We used www.tourguidemike.com and it really helped us. We were there end of june and first week of july and we never made a line longer than 15 minutes.

5. kcminnie

kcminnie Mouseketeer

TGM doesn't do planning for Disneyland on Disneyworld. You might also want to check out the Disneyland forums here on the Dis. I got alot of our planning info from there.

6. kristenhh

kristenhh Why can't we go to DL for EVERY vacation?

I like the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. I have used it for both Disneyland and Disneyworld.

7. HydroGuy

HydroGuy DIS Veteran

8. Kupiecb

Kupiecb Mouseketeer

We booked a tour through Disneyland planning called The Welcome to Disneyland tour. It was only $25.00 per person and we had a Disneyland tour guide show us both parks. We got alot of special perks like front of the line access to a few rides, and special vip seating to the parade and a show. For my husband and I it was really worth it.

9. Hound 109

Hound 109 <font color=teal>So non-screamin' family members c

Since you mention that you are a newbie to Cal. Disney, i would assume you might be a veteran at WDW. If this is the case, then by all means click on Hydroguy's link (getting the most out of a DL summer trip) above.

In his thread he has several other links:

"DL for WDW vets", "Tips for using FP" etc.

Every one of his links/threads are essential reading (imo).

Have fun! :thumbsup2