• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Tickets - Costco Members

mainelyj

Mouseketeer
Hi, I will warn you about this post/request, but please do not get mad at me. We are visiting California in a couple of months. It appears the best deal to purchase a Ca City Go Pass is through Costco. However, we do not have a membership through Costco. In order to register and order our tickets through their website, we need a membership number. Would anyone be so kind to share via PM their membership number to help us out. I do not want to get anyone in trouble. But with some unexpected bills, we are trying to maximize our savings during this trip.

I definately understand if this is total forbidden. And, I appologize in advance if this request upsets anyone.

Thanks. donna:flower3:

You should be able to purchase the tickets even if you are not a member. There is an area when you go to purchase that states if you are not a member, you are charged an additional 5%. You may want to try that.

Have you tried getawaytoday.com ? With the code podcast you don't have to pay the shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter