Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

DSC_0190.JPG

Once Upon a Time? I hope they are still there when I go!!! Where do I find them?

Those costumes are from Enchanted. I could be wrong, but I believe that picture was taken at the Treasures of Walt Disney Archives exhibit at the Reagan Library.

The Once Upon a Time costumes were still on display in early March when I was there. They were by Off the Page. :)

Once Upon a Time? I hope they are still there when I go!!! Where do I find them?

Those costumes are from Enchanted. I could be wrong, but I believe that picture was taken at the Treasures of Walt Disney Archives exhibit at the Reagan Library.

The Once Upon a Time costumes were still on display in early March when I was there. They were by Off the Page. :)

Yep, you're correct! They were from Enchanted and at the Reagan Library. I believe all the Disney stuff at Reagan closed a few weeks ago, but I hope they do something like that again because it was great. But I do enjoy me some OUAT, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter