Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

That balloon shot is outstanding!

Can't wait to add some of my own pictures after I get back in early March!

Glad I could put a smile on your face Mike!!!

_DSC4031_zps3afc52cd.jpg

Just stunning captures lately by everyone. Flores great night shot of Flo's. Dave you continue to make me smile. Mikey great one too! traylorc you nailed getting Murphy the dragon! Dave in falls church how did you ever capture that Haunted Mansion entry?

IMG_3923.jpg

FANTASTIC pic Mike!!

Everyone has been posting simply outstanding pics! Nice job everybody!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks Mikey and right back at you. I've seen this shot alot but the reflection at the bottom is awesome. Is that a trash can? Such wonderful clarity for a night shot.
Mike, yes that is a trash can. I had set the camera on it to stabilize it not really thinking about the placement of the camera.
Yes Mike, how did you get the reflection on Flo's!? That is beautiful!

DSC02003-Version4.jpg

Denise, I had the camera sitting on a trash can. Thanks for your kind comments.

Amazing. Great processing. I also went on your Flickr page and your photos of the Disneyland area are simply stunning. May I ask what camera/lens you were using? On the Pirates shots what was your ISO as well? Can't wait to see what else you got.

Thanks for the kind words Mike....I'm an amateur who still has a lot to learn about photography.

This shot was taken with the Nikon D800 and the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8g. I was in shutter priority mode at f 1/2000, the corresponding aperture and ISO selected by the camera were f/2.8 and 560, respectively.

For the Pirates shot, I had the ISO jacked up to 10,000!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!