Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

I have a video of her riding it. She's holding on to the bars and just saying the random words that she says like "Lord love a duck" and things like that. And I keep screeching/laughing like a maniac. Quite fun! When we got to the end, the CM jokingly asked if we wanted to ride again. :laughing:

:laughing: Lol

DSC_3440.jpg

We did Adventures by Disney's Lights, Camera, Magic 1-day tour that leaves from DLR and had a great time. It may or may not be discontinuing, but if it isn't, I highly recommend it. It's a great bargain.

DSC_0077.JPG

Oh wow, DH and I were just talking about doing this tour when we are there in June. We have 2 girls 11 and 9, do you think it would something that they would be interested in as well, or will they get bored? I really hope they are not discontinuing this tour because I would love to see Burbank Studios, I would love a picture in front of the famous street sign :goodvibes.

Oh wow, DH and I were just talking about doing this tour when we are there in June. We have 2 girls 11 and 9, do you think it would something that they would be interested in as well, or will they get bored? I really hope they are not discontinuing this tour because I would love to see Burbank Studios, I would love a picture in front of the famous street sign :goodvibes.

11 and 9 are probably just the right age when they can begin to appreciate it, so I would say yes. Apparently the last date was for January 18, but Disney is also offering the tour as part of a Limited Time Magic prize, so that has caused some confusion. I would call and see if it's being offered, though. It's an excellent value for what you experience. I wrote a review of it not too long ago if you'd like some more input: http://www.blakeonline.com/2012/08/hollywood-disney-style-adventures-by.html

DSC_0099.JPG

11 and 9 are probably just the right age when they can begin to appreciate it, so I would say yes. Apparently the last date was for January 18, but Disney is also offering the tour as part of a Limited Time Magic prize, so that has caused some confusion. I would call and see if it's being offered, though. It's an excellent value for what you experience. I wrote a review of it not too long ago if you'd like some more input: http://www.blakeonline.com/2012/08/hollywood-disney-style-adventures-by.html

DSC_0099.JPG

When I checked the website today they weren't offering the tour as part of the prize anymore they changed it to a 6hr vip tour guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter