Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

Well, glad you are both okay! Tornados are so scary! We are having wildfires up here where I live :eek: Hence my new avatar.

Yikes! Stay safe, Denise.

Maybe I should make Dorothy and Toto my avatar? ;)

We are having Flash Floods in Northern Nevada... Mother Nature is a bent of shape at the World I guess!!

You too Kylie! What a crazy summer!

Christmas in July... Thanks to KC, for this idea!!

DLRNikonNov2014441.jpg
Thanks Lori! I love that area up there and the patio just outside on the top floor.

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City. We had a really close call last night. Hope everyone stays safe with all this crazy weather we've been having.

We are having Flash Floods in Northern Nevada... Mother Nature is a bent of shape at the World I guess!!

Flash floods are dangerous but, I wish we had some of that water/rain! It was so smoky here today!

Yikes! Stay safe, Denise.

Maybe I should make Dorothy and Toto my avatar? ;)

You too Kylie! What a crazy summer!

No fires close enough for me to worry about right now. How about something from the Silly Swings Band Concert for an avatar! :goodvibes:

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City. We had a really close call last night. Hope everyone stays safe with all this crazy weather we've been having.

Sounds like we are all having wild weather from WA to Nev to MO! Everyone stay safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter