Disneyland Podcasts

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by parrotheadlois, Jun 16, 2011.

1. parrotheadlois

parrotheadlois DIS Veteran

I'm really growing to like them more and more. I've never been to California - but I'd like to.

Tony and Tom and Nancy and Wayne's voices are becoming familiar and I enjoy their interaction with each other. I know it's harder for them to have a "flow" because they're in different places when they record. But it's getting better and better!

and I really want to go to DL!!
    :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

Thanks for listening...still hard to believe people actually listen to us :rotfl:...and thank you for the kind words.

4. KristEn87

KristEn87 <font color=royalblue>I WILL be twirling around in

I love listening to the Disneyland Podcasts as well. I never been to Disneyland, but will hopefully be planning a trip there for sometime in November of 2012. Listening gets me excited and prepared for what I may experience! Thanks guys!

5. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

6. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

:goodvibesThe Disneyland Podcast is also growing on me. Dh and I have never been, but we visit Southern California on a regular basis and the Disneyland Podcast actually has us considering trying Disneyland.:goodvibes

We've been going to WDW since 1988 (too many times to count) and just were afraid we would be disappointed in Disneyland, now we're thinking it's worth a visit...so, thank you Disneyland Podcast Crew. :goodvibes

7. *NikkiBell*

I was in the same boat as you until I went to Disneyland for the first time last year (thanks, DIS Unplugged!). It was AMAZING and I actually like it more than WDW, at times. :)

8. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I've also enjoyed listening to the DL Podcast, and I agree, with each one I enjoy the show even more. :)

9. Halloweenqueen

Halloweenqueen Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...

I'm a big fan of the Disneyland Podcasts. I had to give DLR a try after hearing about the Orlando crew's DLR trips. I went in October 2010 and have returned to DL 3 more times since!

I discover something new everytime I listen to the Disneyland podcast! I especially love Tony's culinary quests!

10. PinkBudgie

PinkBudgie DIS Veteran

It's funny to read that people listening to the DLR podcast are having the same reaction I do to the WDW one. I listen to that one but have never gone and I feel like it helps me to know a few of the ins and outs of WDW. So it is neat to see the DLR podcast giving the WDW vets something new to look forward to. :goodvibes

Of course, I love the DLR podcast and I enjoy being able to picture all the places they talk about (as opposed to the WDW one)
    Anyway, I think each show gets better and better. I remember the first one had a delay between each person talking and it was hard to understand. I'm so glad that got worked out. Now they have a smooth flow going.

I enjoyed the Star Tours discussion. :)

11. oc_tony

oc_tony <font color=darkorchid>Work hard and be nice!<br><

Thank you so much, everyone. We will keep working at improving our podcast and are glad you are enjoying it. Thanks again!

12. YellowMickeyPonchos

YellowMickeyPonchos <font color=magenta>Remember when everyone had one

I want to chime in and say thanks, as well. Podcasting is definitely a learning and growing thing and certainly much different than when we used to record the occasional segment for airing on the Orlando show.

Thanks for sticking with us and we definitely have great stuff coming up later in the year! :banana:

And oh - by the way - visit our Firstgiving page for Tony's Tinkerbell Half Marathon Run for GKTW! :thumbsup2

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/disdlteam/marathon

13. Daisybelle

Daisybelle You don't have to go fast, you just have to go

Count me in as another fan! :thumbsup2 I love having the podcasts to listen to while I'm out walking. It's been a big help in planning for my upcoming trip! Added bonus--pretty darn funny! ;)

Thanks for the link for Tony's Tinkerbell Half-Marathon, too. I had tried to find it last week but was a little lost as I don't usually venture far from the Disneyland boards.

14. jennbunn

jennbunn Mouseketeer

I love the disneyland shows. It is helping me plan my trip just as much as the orlando show helped me with my past trip to the world. : )

15. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

I really am enjoying the Disneyland podcasts too :thumbsup2 I haven't been to Disneyland (yet) but listening to the podcast is making me want to go!

16. cindyland

cindyland Mouseketeer

I'm a Californian who has been listening to the podcasts for about a year. I love both (all?) of them.

Favorite things about the DL podcast: "history" stuff (like monorail, pirates, etc.), new stuff (DCA construction), and food. Anything food, it makes me happy!

Keep up the great work. I agree it gets better every week.

17. YellowMickeyPonchos

YellowMickeyPonchos <font color=magenta>Remember when everyone had one

We just got done recording this week's show! Hope you guys enjoy it!

18. *NikkiBell*

19. ImTooExcitedToSleep

ImTooExcitedToSleep dis veteran

That's only 75% true. :rolleyes1

20. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

I just got back from my first DL trip last night. It was fun to see what the DL Podcast team talks about in person.

I know I'll be going back at some point so I will be continuing to listen and enjoying all the info and the comraderie between the team members. :thumbsup2

21. oc_tony

oc_tony <font color=darkorchid>Work hard and be nice!<br><

Ouch. I guess that means more quality time with the team tonight.