Disneyland Paris News Update #59: 25th Anniversary, runDisney, Breakfast, Buffets, Electroland, NYE

Another great episode Steve. Do you know the name of the app with the new maps on? I have the official DLP app on my iphone and can't seem to find them. It hasn't come up for an update either.

It's just on the normal Maps app on iOS.

Another great episode, Steve!

Great again this week. Your reaction to Cheeko being a founder of a charity made me chuckle.
The sheriff pin would be a cute addition to kids woody or jessie costumes too.

Does anyone know if the new Ratatouille restaurant will be CS or TS?

Thanks as always for the nice comments, really appreciate it :)

EPISODE 5

New episode!!! Would have been out earlier but it was such a nice day that Lucas and I spent the day at a food festival and the fair :)

In this episode Steve talks about the reduction of Dreams! shows, a possible Christmas scene and the new Lego store coming to Disney Village. There's also a look at the new pins and vinylmations that are being sold in Disneyland Paris.

Watch here: http://youtu.be/0XHPQR3xrNo

Another great episode, thanks Steve. I collect pins, but not vinalmations. My pin collection themes are park and ride pins for WDW, DL and DLP plus Minnie, Tinkerbell and any other sets of pins that I just like the theme of. I also have some Hollywood Soda Fountain pins too from my visit there. I am looking forward to getting the new attractions pins from DLP when I visit later on this year. My husband collects Star Wars pins.

I'm a Pin collector as well. The new DLP attraction ones are a great set. Looking forward to the Lego store opening in the village, Lego have a great range of Disney sets so I think they will fit in just fine and will be a refreshing change to the village.

Great episode, really enjoy them. I'm a pin collector, well I've just started so its easy to display my pins on boards ;) not a big fan of vinylmation myself, think they look a little strange. But each to their own :)
How do you display them? I would have thought they were harder to display than pins?

Great episode Steve! I'm the Disney Nut in the house; but I've been showing DH each episode which he has been enjoying too and its helping in my campaign to persuade DH to agree to as many trips in the next year with our annual pass as possible; so thanks for that too!:thumbsup2

On my last trip to DLP the World of Disney was still under construction; so looking forward to my first shop in there in September!:goodvibes Are the other shops in Disney Village still open?? Thanks

I'm a pin collector and like to collect Walt/Disney history pins as well as hotels we've stayed in, things like the opening of Toy Story Land and things we have experienced; so when I look at my pins they remind me of my Disney journey's over the years!

DH collects Stitch pins.:stitch:

Great work again this week Steve. Will there be a podcast next week before you go?
We collect pins here. Just getting the kids into it really but they're enthusiastic!
All set for the drive to DLP?

Apologies for the gap between episodes - being in Disneyland Paris had to take priority ;)

Episode 6

In this episode Steve talks about the new Ratatouille ride coming to Disneyland Paris in 2014, Monsters University, Star Tours merchandise, a famous visitor to Disneyland Paris and so much more!

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzIz6Cp68k

I do like the new Monsters pins. Great again this week. Looking forward.to the next episode

I've just watched all 7 episodes in one go. Love the show - can't wait for the next one. :goodvibes

Another great episode. I am definitely getting the ride Christmas baubles as I have a 7ft tree that only has Disney baubles on (I even have Mickey ears lights from WDW that I have to use a voltage converter to plug in!)

Finally, episode 8 is here!

Dedicated to DLP Weekly TV #8: Disneyland Paris Jake & Sofia The First, Dreams, Halloween, Merchandise

In this episode Steve talks about new characters coming to Disneyland Paris, financial results, loads of merchandise news, a petition to save Disneyland Paris and Halloween. Plus we get the first news of a competition to win Disneyland Paris prizes.

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff-2dbhyFww

Great episode Steve :)
Looking forward to seeing all the New merchandise.

kizzabel said:
Great episode Steve :)
Looking forward to seeing all the New merchandise.

Johnny said new merch was in the parks yesterday, looks like the 20th stuff is all but gone and new stuff is rolling in. Gonna check it out Wednesday :)

Lisa_C said:
Johnny said new merch was in the parks yesterday, looks like the 20th stuff is all but gone and new stuff is rolling in. Gonna check it out Wednesday :)

Great! Only 8 weeks tomorrow til we're back. Hope you have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!