Disneyland Paris First Timer... best guidebooks?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Keurigirl, May 16, 2013.

1. Keurigirl

Keurigirl let's all sing like the birdies sing

We're taking a transatlantic cruise on the Magic next May, and once we get to Europe our plan is to take a trip to Paris and do DP as well.

Does anyone have a favorite guidebook for DP? We're Disneyland experts and savvy Disneyworld folks, but know nothing about Disneyland Paris. Would love to make sure we don't miss anything!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

I love the Brits guide to Disneyland Paris, it's an easy read.

4. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

I have to second that recomendation, the Brits Guide to Disneyland Pairs by by Simon Veness and Susan Veness is the one book I sugest to anyone going to DLP for the first time. The most recent edition is 2012.

5. adr2.8i

adr2.8i Back from the magic....and now hooked!

i agree the brits guide is THE bible for disneyland paris.

although ive learnt heaps more about DLP by frequenting this forum. The members on here have been incredible. A fountain of knowledge. Full of useful info and money saving tips.

6. A dream is a wish

A dream is a wish Mouseketeer

Another fan of the Brits guide! Was a big help when I planned our first trip last year.

7. Ms Poppins

Ms Poppins I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Yes, Brit's guide is great :thumbsup2

Also agree to log on here when you can. I'd been to dlp 4 times before I discoverd DIS and I can't believe the things i've learned from here (and still learning) - very nice friendly crowd too :disrocks: