Disneyland on Points...Are Passes included?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TC1026, Mar 26, 2002.

1. TC1026

TC1026 <font color=purple>More than just a guest<br><font

I am going to use points to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, and was wondering if park passes are included in the reservation?

I thought I read somewhere on an old post that the WERE included...I guess I could call MS and ask...has anyone stayed at DLH?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. AZKathy

AZKathy <font color=darkcoral>We don't need to move to a w

We did this May 2000 and they did not include passes with our stay on points. When I made reservations through MS, they reminded me that the passes were not included, so I assume at one time they did offer passes with a DVC stay.

We stayed at DLH since the Grand Californian was still in the process of being built. It is costly with points per night, though, and I am unsure if it was points well used for our trip. But, we did get our "Disney-fix" in that year we could not go to Florida!!!

4. TnRobin

TnRobin <font color=red>My body may be back in Nashville, Moderator

There are not included at Disneyland - Californian, but at one time there were included at Disneyland-Paris. I am not sure if this is still true.