Disneyland on ice code for Toronto?

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by amw, Nov 21, 2008.

1. amw

amw need a new tag

Does anyone have a code for the show at Rogers Centre? I did have a pre-sale code but in past years I was always able to book with a discount so I didn't order them.

I've tried all the codes on mousesavers. ...MCD, FS7, AAA ... Ticketmaster is not recognizing them. The codes ZXA and FUN go through but have no results. :confused3 Has anyone been successful with anything else?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CdnDad

CdnDad Earning My Ears

Go to Disney on ice website. Send out an email requesting the promo code and they will reply with the proper code and ask you to sign up for future events. This is what I did for my the Edmonton show. I had a different user name before this why my posts are low.

4. mom2faith

mom2faith DIS Veteran

In my town it was "arena" maybe that will work for you.

We got Front Row VIP seating on Saturday night for $30 pp!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

We just gave it to DD this morning for her Birthday and she is very excited (but she has to wait until February!)

Amy

5. tmli

tmli Wants to be known as tmlh....

I used code MOM, it was good for the 20th at 11 am. $5 off

6. amw

amw need a new tag

Thank you!!! :thumbsup2 I was able to use this for seats on the 22nd ... it didn't work for other dates.

"Arena" didn't work for Toronto, but thank you all for your suggestions. :)

Now I have one day taken care of out of Christmas vacation! :santa: