Disneyland in March

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by macfam5, Sep 29, 2009.

1. macfam5

macfam5 Mouseketeer

We are thinking of going to DL somewhere between the dates of March 11-21, Will we avoid most of crowds if we go then or has spring break already started for some?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wvnative

wvnative DIS Veteran

I know that's spring break here in AZ. We'll be enjoying our spring break there at the end of those dates actually. I was there a week later (23-26) this year and it was pretty busy. We were there the second week of March last year and it was busy but not too bad. I'd say the earlier you could go would probably be better.

4. Crazy4Disney06

Crazy4Disney06 DIS Veteran

I live in Oregon and that is spring break for most if not all Oregon schools. We honeymooned to Disneyland in March of 2000. We were there the week of the 18th and even back then it was insanely crowded. However crowds don't keep me from Disney......there are pretty much no off season anymore at the Disney parks.

5. LuLusApple

LuLusApple DIS Veteran

It is our spring break too up here in norcal. That's when we are going too lol
    hello spring break :scared1:

6. macfam5

macfam5 Mouseketeer

I feel the same way about the crowds (they do not stop us from going), we have tackled DL and WDW at the busiest times of the year and made out just fine;)

7. Hambletfamily

Hambletfamily Being At Disneyland Makes Me Feel Like A Kid Again

We went in March this year hoping to miss the crowds but ended up getting cheerleaders... lots of them. It was just as crowded as when we went over 4th of July. Have patience and FP