Disneyland Hotel Wifi access?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by ClaireW, Aug 4, 2009.

1. ClaireW

ClaireW Mouseketeer

Do rooms at the Disneyland Hotel have Wifi internet access? And if so - what's your experience of using it?
    TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. id@53

id@53 Mouseketeer

Disney have partnered with Orange Wifi to provide wireless internet access in all their hotels. I used the service when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel last New Years. They offer the following options:

• 1 hour of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 4.50
    • 24 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 24 hours from first log-in - EUR 9.90
    • 3 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 10.00
    • 10 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 15.00
    • 50 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 90 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 50.00

If you use it, make sure you save the provided login details to your laptop before disconnecting otherwise you have to purchase another session to logon :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

4. mollies_mum

mollies_mum DIS Veteran

I used the wifi in our room at the DLH every morning for work and it was very efficient, we never had any problems. Just make sure you have a credit card.

I will be doing the same in October :thumbsup2

5. mika911

mika911 DIS Veteran

Mollies

Great information.

I pre-purchased 10 hours from Orange WiFi France for 15 Euros though it was a pretty good deal.

However, I'll have to wait till I get there, to see if it works. :)

6. ClaireW

ClaireW Mouseketeer

Thanks for your quick responses. :)
    I know someone who's going soon and this will be a big help - he wants to do some work whilst he's there:confused3