Disneyland Hotel Question

abouley

Mouseketeer
We're going to DL this weekend and have reservations for a regular view room at the DL hotel. I don't want to end up in the Bonita tower. Can you put in a request for a specific tower? Does it usually work? When is the best time to do that? I haven't had great luck my last 2 visits there getting the room I wanted. One time I had two rooms that were supposed to be connecting but they weren't and another time I thought I had booked Park view but got pool view. When I called down to complain they said it's just an upgraded view and that it would either be park OR pool. So, this time I decided not to spend the extra money... but is it possible to have a normal view and not be in the Bonita tower?

Thanks,
Alison

Hi. There are standard view room in all of the towers: Magic (Marina), Dreams (Sierra), or Wonder (Bonita). You are allowed to make requests on your reservations; I'd suggest to put "Dreams Tower" as your one request.

You can always make a specific request when you book but you will likely need to request it again when you check in. Disney is notorious for asking where you want to stay when you book then giving your room away to somebody who makes their decision at check in time.

Anybody who's done Disneyworld will back me up on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter