Disneyland Hotel - parking

carlins_leap

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Apologies - I'm sure this has been asked before, but I wondered if anyone could give me a quick overview on access and parking when taking your own car to the Disneyland Hotel please.

Never done it before, so I've only ever seen the part of the hotel you walk by as you enter the park.

Thanks in advance
Steve :)

Disneyland hotel parking is the garage that you'll see (think it's 3-4 floors). We stayed at GC and that's where they pointed us to park as well. It can get crowded pretty fast though especially any spots in shade since it gets so hot. We found we never left the resort area with so much food and things to do in downtown disney so the car was wasteful for us.
We took a cab in June when we went and it was much faster and cheaper

Hi all,

Apologies - I'm sure this has been asked before, but I wondered if anyone could give me a quick overview on access and parking when taking your own car to the Disneyland Hotel please.

Never done it before, so I've only ever seen the part of the hotel you walk by as you enter the park.

Thanks in advance
Steve :)

The Parking at Disneyland Hotel Paris is on the Hotel side of the train station. As you approach Disney , take the right turn which is signposted for HOTELS and just keep following the road around, past New Port Bay, Sequoia Lodge, Hotel New York, right around to the train station. From there you will see signs to Disneyland Hotel.

You can see the parking area if you look at Disneyland Hotel on Google maps.

@JWigs I think you are a bit lost, @carlins_leap is asking about Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland Paris.

Hi @BadPinkTink - have I got this right - you drive down the road and pass the Hotel New York (on your left)?

Where do you turn off for the Disneyland Hotel? Is it at or before the barrier where the coaches enter the drop off/pick up area?

You turn right just before the train station.

There is no way you can get lost in this area, signs are posted everywhere to keep you on track!

Hi @BadPinkTink - have I got this right - you drive down the road and pass the Hotel New York (on your left)?

Where do you turn off for the Disneyland Hotel? Is it at or before the barrier where the coaches enter the drop off/pick up area?

yes you're on the right road, you'll see the turning to the right, signposted Disneyland Hotel, just before you get to the train station building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter