Disneyland hotel charcters

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by tinks_1989, Nov 17, 2012.

1. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

In the morning the character meet and greet inside the Disneyland hotel near the restaurants/bar does the list change? When we went in September Minnie Mouse was out at 9.20. Is this a permanent thing or could it change day to day. Would love DD to meet her and not have a huge scrum to fight with for a picture.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

Don't know about disneyland hotel, but in HNY innie was there probably every second day.

4. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

it changes day to day, and half hour to half hour.

5. tinks_1989

Yeah when we were in HNY in march it seemed to be one day mickey Minnie next Donald and daisy. At DLH though there are about 8 characters in the morning that just swap about every 20 mins. I just don't want to rush out of EMH to meet Minnie to find eeyore or goofy not that we for love them just aren't characters we wouldn't rush around for x

6. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

I never want to rush out from EMH for character meet'n'greet. This time is sooooo precious :lmao:

7. DLPDreams

DLPDreams I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!

You have two options - ask the Concierge to call the DLH and ask if she is on that morning (maybe do this when you are going to breakfast?).

Or, call and have a look at the list that morning (perhaps on the way to EMH). The list will be outside Inventions early, telling you who is on at what time.

FWIW, I haven't seen Minnie there every day the times when we've been there. Can't seem to suggest what the patten is, or even if there is one :confused3.

8. tinks_1989

I thought this. We only went once in September but can't remember what it was like in March.

On our first morning we are planning to have something to eat the breakfast in the room head to EMH for 8 and then head to DLH for breakfast was hoping it to coincide with Minnie meet. :/ it's the obsessive planner in me needing to know it all lol. X

9. Vala

Vala DIS Veteran

There is definitely no pattern whatsoever. When I was around for Halloween Minnie was around most mornings, but never at the same time. I even saw her 9 AM in the lobby once.

10. tinks_1989

Aw thanks I guess we will just have to chance it then x