Disneyland for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Buttercup Roberts, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Buttercup Roberts

Buttercup Roberts Future Orlando Resident

Feb 27, 2005
    We were thinking about taking a five night vacation over Christmas next year, but I have no clue where would be a good place to stay.

We are me, my husband, our son, and my mother in law.

We would prefer somewhere that's a condo style accomodation, with a kitchen, and definitely rooms with doors that shut for at least mil and my husband and I (son would be ok on a sofabed in the living room).

Any suggestions?
  2. disneegrl4eva

disneegrl4eva <font color=darkcoral>now we just need a secret ha

Jan 18, 2004

a good condo style would be residence inn :goodvibes
  3. justkeepswimmin

justkeepswimmin DIS Veteran

Jul 4, 2006
    There are some hotels on Harbor that offer "suites" but none of those properties are deluxe or full service, if that is what you are looking for. I am also not sure if any of these properties have full kitchens though lots of them have mini fridges/ microwaves. Caroseul Inn has these kind of suites as well as Desert Inn & Suites (which I have heard mixed things about) and the Tropicana. Keep in mind the main benefit of staying at these properties is location- you are literally steps away from the crosswalk to Disneyland and won't have to mess with parking or shuttles.

As PP mentioned, the Residence Inn is also a good choice though I do not think it is walking distance. Lots of people really like this one though and though I have never stayed at this location, I am a big fan of thee Residence Inn chain in general, especially for families.
  4. kuusimo

kuusimo "I have a great idea mom- lets go to Disneyland to

May 7, 2005
    You don't mention how close you want to stay to the parks. If you don't mind driving each day- this place gets a lot of great reviews on tripadvisor.com http://lemontree.ws/ Also Staybridge suites has 2 room suites with a kitchen, as well as Hawthorn Suites.