Disneyland Food Allergy Contact

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by amarberry, Feb 23, 2014.

1. amarberry

amarberry DIS Veteran

We are making our first trip to Disneyland in a couple of weeks. DD has multiple severe food allergies. We are veteran WDW travelers, in large part because of the attentiveness to food allergies. I typically send an email to Special Diets for counter service and snack information a few weeks before WDW trips. Is there a similar point of contact for Disneyland?

Thanks!

2. SMD

SMD DIS Veteran

3. sleepingbean

sleepingbean DIS Veteran

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you find phone number and email contact for Disneyland allergies.
    We found that their food options were not as great as what we find at Disney World, but we were able to find enough foods that we didn't go hungry :hyper:
    Some options were disappointing, to me, but others were pretty good. Less dessert options and I would avoid the House of Blues at Downtown Disney. I got pretty sick after that meal. All in all, the food worked out very nicely at Disneyland.

4. laughinplace199

laughinplace199 <font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><

Does DL have the food ingredient binders at CS locations like they do in WDW? We're heading to DL this summer with DD14, who is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, & peas.