Disneyland Express?

YOu can find all the details at www.airportbus.com Look for the link to the broucher, its a pdf file. The basics are, it picks up at the airport and delivers to most of the good neighbor and resort hotels. Its about $15 each way, and there is a discount coupon at the site I linked to. They are large buses with bathrooms on board. They are operated by Grayline bus service. They are not like the WDW service that claims your luggage and all that. They are simply transporation.

Also, they go the the DLH first then to other hotels, also you may have to transfer at the DLH depending on where you are staying.

We're planning to stay at GCH...will we have to transfer at DLH? If so, transfer to what? Another type of bus/shuttle? Thanks

We used this service last October and loved it! We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and they drop you off first. If you are at other hotels, they just go in a certain order. If you have to transfer, I think that means just to another bus at one of the stops, but I didn't see anyone doing that. Sorry I'm not much help, but I do think it's a great deal and was SO easy to use!!

ps-- they will accept cash or cc right on the bus. When you pull up to your hotel, someone comes on and you pay right there on the bus before you get off. HTH a little. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!