Disneyland Edition: Farewell Wayne!

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by HawkeyeMickey77, May 30, 2013.

1. jennbunn

jennbunn Mouseketeer

Thank you Wayne for all your wonderful stories on the podcast. I wish you the best and will look forward to your blogs and guest spots : )

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sir_Mickey

Sir_Mickey Earning My Ears

best wishes! its never goodbye its see you soon :) good luck in your future endeavors buddy! your distinct radio quality voice will be missed!

4. DSNY4ever

DSNY4ever <font color=darkorchid>I am going to keep hunting

Bummer. I am a couple weeks behind on all the podcasts right now, so I hadn't heard this. I loved his passion for the parks that came through during his segments. Best of luck Wayne!

5. MrMom

MrMom Mouseketeer

Wayne's segments are some of my favorites. I wish nothing but happiness for him.

Who knows, maybe some day, with the help of a little faith, trust, and some pixie dust, I will sit down on the Disneyland Express and hear a familiar voice sitting next to me. What a treat that would be.

6. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

I look forward to hearing a few guest segments now and then. Wayne, thank you so much for all your awesome stories. Tell me another one!

7. Cherinva

Cherinva Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

Best Wishes Wayne !!!!

8. Kristina

Kristina DIS Veteran

I'll miss your excellent indepth reporting Wayne, and your perfect broadcasting voice and style! Please do come back now and then as a special guest, for us! See you in the parks :)!

9. limace

limace DIS Veteran

I just heard this one this week-so sorry to hear this. I do hope you get the chance to visit regularly; we love your in depth episodes.

10. kim532

kim532 DIS Veteran

:sad1: You will be missed Wayne!

Kim

11. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Best wishes for the future Wayne :goodvibes

12. grizbuzz

grizbuzz DIS Veteran

Wayne--

Really enjoyed your segments. All the best to you! And guest segments always appreciated. :)

-Jen

13. Jeff & Stacy in NYC

Jeff & Stacy in NYC Mouseketeer

Abyssinia, Wayne :goodvibes

14. deekaypee

deekaypee <font color=deeppink>Mouseketeer<br><font color=te

I'm behind on my podcast listening because I listen when I run and I've been slacking. But I was surprised and saddened to learn Wayne is no longer on the DL team.

I know you're doing what you need to do, Wayne, but I wanted you to know your presence will be missed. No disrespect to the other members of the team - who I feel I know personally and whose perspectives I also enjoy – but I always got extra-excited when I knew there would be a Disney history segment with Wayne. They are special; I felt like I was walking in Wayne's footsteps as much as Walt's.

So thank you, Wayne, for being part of my life these past couple of years. I hope to hear you on the DL podcast again as a special, very special guest. And I'll be listening for you when I'm at there D23 Expo this August - I hope you'll be there.

15. DaeHyFoog

DaeHyFoog Let's all sing like the birdies sing...

Wayne, your love and enthusiasm for DL is contagious! Thanks for the memories, and best of luck for the future! :love:

16. HollyMac71

HollyMac71 Sucks to have a dull life!

Sad to hear you are leaving Wayne. You are a wealth of information and I truly have loved hearing the back stories of DL.

17. SebLop1977

SebLop1977 Earning My Ears

Thank you for all you have done for the Disneyland podcast. It helped plan my only trip there with all the facts and trivia you provided on the show. Thank you.

18. CynthiaC925

CynthiaC925 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Good luck Wayne! Hopefully we'll hear from you now and again!