Disneyland - DCL to Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland (Again) - October 2012

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Goldeelox9, May 5, 2013.

1. scrpbookr

scrpbookr Mouseketeer

Was it a day trip excursion that you had to Aulani off of the ship? I was trying to decipher from the report but it doesn't seem like you stayed the night but did have a room. Regardless.... what a nice treat! I'm loving your trip report.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PixieDustandEeyore

PixieDustandEeyore DIS Veteran

Ive been enjoying your TR so much! Hawaii and Disney Cruiselines have special spots in my heart (Disney Cruiseline First anniversary) Hawaii (our wedding) So loving your TR :)

4. jelloarms

jelloarms DIS Veteran

Hi! Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading the Hawaii portion of your TR...I live on Oahu (The building I work at is actually in the photo of your husband still on the ship with the towers in the background) so I find it interesting to see Hawaii from the perspective of someone who doesn't live here.

Your commenting on the Mc Donald's breakfast gave me a chuckle...I have the same reaction whenever I go to the Mainland only opposite...what is this potatoes? Where is the rice?

Kauai IS overrun with chickens! I have some relatives on that island that have actually hunted them down and cooked them.

5. RhiannonCarter

RhiannonCarter Earning My Ears

I have enjoyed looking at your report. Although it seems very far away - it is our plan to go to the resort in 2016. Last year, we did a Bahamas cruise, this year, we are doing a Western Caribbean cruise, in 2015 Alaskan cruise, and then in 2016 we are off to Hawaii with my in laws. Can't wait!

6. lorimay

lorimay DIS Veteran

Hi Lisa :goodvibes

Just read through this report again.

Its amazing....... Hope you can give us some more.

I am impatiently waiting for the rest of 2015 itineraries to make an appearance, hoping its true and Hawaii is there. ( I have my dummy book already.)

7. goofynut41

goofynut41 Disney Veteran

I enjoyed reading and looking at your Trip report.. hope you can finish it... We are considering a cruise on the next DCL Hawaii adventure... Hope we can???? any advice on booking or excursions will be appreciated....:wave2:

8. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

Love your TR! :thumbsup2. I can't wait to read more!

9. KelleyK75

KelleyK75 DIS Veteran

I came across your TR and have really enjoyed reading it. From someone who has never went on a cruise....this really makes me want to go on one! :) I hope you are able to come back and finish it out. :)