Disneyland closing early 10/25???

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by vanessaswan, Sep 25, 2010.

1. vanessaswan

vanessaswan Earning My Ears

i'm headed to disneyland october 25th to 28th but it says it closes at 6pm on monday??? can anyone tell me some info?? i know it closes early tuesday for the halloween party

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenergy

jenergy <font color=royalblue>I'm a human garbage disposal

I noticed that too...:confused3 I'm going to be calling Disney Dining to make some PS reservations - I'll ask them what time the park closes that day.

4. deejdigsdis

deejdigsdis I

I read on the DIS a long time ago that DL was closing early for a Cast Members/families Halloween Party. I only saw it mentioned that one time. I'm not sure if it was fact or speculation, but it makes sense.

5. Sdtl07

Sdtl07 Earning My Ears

Seriously! They are closing early, that is our first day at the park!! Guess I had better change our plans, we were going to check in then go to the park, I guess now we will leave the house ealry drive to the park, and then check in after the park closes!! Grrrrrr

6. Donalds_best_pal

Donalds_best_pal DLR CM

Yep there is a special event for Cast Members and their families on 10/25 which is the reason the park closes early. Its an annual event/party where CM's can bring their kids and go trick or treating throughout the park.

7. disneyfaninaz

disneyfaninaz It takes faith, trust & pixie dust!

This happend to us a couple of years ago for Miley's Sweet 16 Party. They closed the park at 5:00 PM. It actually worked nicely as we were able to go have a very nice dinner in Downtown Disney and then do some shopping at the World of Disney Store before heading back to the hotel for a nice restful evening before a full next day.

8. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

Yeah it is a bummer when they close the park early but it can be a blessingin disgues. Less people in the park because they don't want to go because of the early closure.