Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR_desktop_07_800.jpg
Love this!!

I just happened to decide to check this thread . . . I see pictures, but I can't find the start of the theme. Mainstreet?

Hi Everyone... I am a lover of the Christmas Holiday at Disneyland. I have gone every year for Thanksging or Christmas for the last decade!

Since Sherry E is undecided about doing the usual themes, I guess I could throw up a weekly theme, share my pics of the week, and every Sunday we can do a new one... just very un-official.. just to share pics and get people excited thatare going for the Holidays.

So this week, lets see your : Mainstreet USA
picture's!

--Lori
OK, now I see it! :thumbsup2

I'm really enjoying watching this thread come back to life.

So what does everyone think will happen with PTN during the holiday season? They said "select nights". Does that mean it will show Christmas week? Or does it mean it will show weekends through the entire season? I don't think I can wait another month for the holiday announcements!

I'm really enjoying watching this thread come back to life.

So what does everyone think will happen with PTN during the holiday season? They said "select nights". Does that mean it will show Christmas week? Or does it mean it will show weekends through the entire season? I don't think I can wait another month for the holiday announcements!
I think it will show every night during Thanksgiving week, and Christmas week....... still bummed the garland will be missing again this year over mainstreet....

--Lori

I think it will show every night during Thanksgiving week, and Christmas week....... still bummed the garland will be missing again this year over mainstreet....

--Lori

That's what I'm afraid of. We won't get the garlands because it will be running at some point. But we won't get to see the parade either.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Man, I'm going to miss those garlands this year! At least at WDW they did some alternate decorations when the garland went away. But I don't think they did at DL last year?

Man, I'm going to miss those garlands this year! At least at WDW they did some alternate decorations when the garland went away. But I don't think they did at DL last year?

I'm hoping they will be back and PTN will be on a truck heading east!

I'm hoping they will be back and PTN will be on a truck heading east!

They said in the blog on the parade changes that PTN would be playing at DL on "select holiday nights".

I would trade the garlands for getting to see PTN one last time. But it's just going to hack me off if we get no garlands and it isn't running the week before Thanksgiving when we are there.

For someone who has never been to DL at Christmas before (but is going this year! Yay!), what garlands are you referring to, and why won't they be there any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter