Disneyland 'Added attractions'?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by ghoweywilson, Oct 8, 2012.

1. ghoweywilson

ghoweywilson Earning My Ears

When booking with the good neighbor hotels through Disney they give you the options of adding extra attractions and buying tickets to parks such as Legoland, Universal, the San Diego Zoo etc etc

Does anyone know if transportation is included in these costs? And if the hotels have shuttles of some sort that take you there?

My boyfriend and I are thinking of going to Disneyland for the first time at the end of May and have no interest in renting a car. Were so used to planning for WDW, we're a little lost!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mary09

Mary09 Mouseketeer

I'd probably assume not, especially for San Diego attractions and Lego Land. That's quite a ways away. A shuttle would be expensive. Universal might be a lot easier, I'm not sure.

4. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

Transportation is not included and shuttles are not generally offered. You can rent a car for a day in DTD if you want to go farther away and you can probably find a shuttle of some kind for Universal but not for Legoland or the zoo.

5. ghoweywilson

That's what I figured. Thanks for the quick replies :)

6. Hojoanaheim

Hojoanaheim DIS Veteran Approved Advertiser

Southern California Greyline has the option of booking transportation only! To Universal it is $38 per person and to Sea World or LegoLand it is $48 per person; any of these options are round trip transportation and are for ages 3 and up. They have set pick up times and it is recommended that you reserve seats at least 24hr ahead of time.

Hope this helps,
    Kriss pirate:

7. ghoweywilson

It does, thanks!

8. clori

clori DIS Veteran

I'm in the early stages of planning a trip. We love not needing a car for vacations. We did drive to Niagara Falls but even there walked or took the shuttle everywhere. Check out anaheim411.com for transportation to the beach and/or hollywood with pick up/drop off from your hotel. Greylines offers free transportation to Seaworld though you might need to buy attraction ticket thru them. The Anaheim Art shuttle looks like it goes to Knotts Berry farm. I've also seen trips to San Diego Zoo and Universal Studios with transportation.

9. CanadianDisneyDad

CanadianDisneyDad All you need is Faith, Trust and a Little Pixie Du

G'day

When we visit Disneyland we always rent a car for the time we are there or portion thereof. For us having athe car to drive to Legoland and then to San Diego gave us the ability to stop and go at our own pace and detour where we wanted to, which we did many times :).

Looking at the cost of the Greyline trips per person just make sure you compare rental (dont foget gas) vs bus costing. A trip for two to both Universal and Legoland = $172 (based on previous thread information posted).

ultimately it is what works for you that maters.

cheers
    :goofy: