DisneyBride94 - Introduction

DisneyBride94

Earning My Ears
Hey guys...

I've just rejoined here... I belonged briefly last year...but never really posted... Just wanted to say hello and that I'll be more active now as our next trip quickly approaches.

I've been seeing lots of oceangrams from members of this board, by the way. :) I've posted several myself that give a nod to the mouse... It's been kind of fun to get Disney notes. :)

I belong to a couple of other Disney boards... they are lots of fun... :)

My husband as equally as enamored of Disney as I, and we are raising three kids (2, 4 and 6) to be Disney nuts as well.

My favorite characters are: Pluto and Captain Jack Sparrow (because I can't get him off the brain! LOL)... DH likes Mickey and Belle or Jasmine... DS#1 Likes Mickey and Mary Poppins... DD likes Figment and Ariel... DS#2 loves Minnie and Goofy. (Belle seemed to like him lots, as did Jasmine, DH was plenty jealous).

Can't wait to do EE... and see the Pirate Tutorial (no surprise there) and updated POTC.

We'll be staying at the BC this trip for the first time... I haven't stayed at a Deluxe since I was a kid and it was either the Contemporary or the Poly...or some place over on Lake Buena Vista. :) I am looking forward to it... We usually gravitate towards CSR.

Anyhow! Looking forward to sharing the MAGIC here. : ) :dance3:

:welcome: back! Have a magical trip in September!

DW and I are doing our 11th at the Swan in a few months, and I'm counting down the days! I've drawn her over to a semi-Disney addict; when I draw her over to the lime side and she creates her own DIS login, I'll know the process is complete. :rotfl2:

We've already got the ressies for the next family trip next July. The kids are excited about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter