DisneyBridal.com

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by princesswendy720, Jan 12, 2011.

1. princesswendy720

princesswendy720 DIS Veteran

I didn't notice anyone post about this yet...but there is a site up for the new Disney Bridal gowns www.disneybridal.com

They added a bunch more trunk shows, and it looks like they will be selling matching jewelry soon!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KristiLyn

KristiLyn Fab Five Member!

Thank you! I hope they add the matching jewelry. I'm still looking for some :)

4. elleinad16

elleinad16 Have you ever looked beyond today into the future?

I've been clicking on that website everyday for the past 2 months in anticipation for the jewelry!!! :rotfl: (Not even joking)
    I emailed the jewelery man and he said they'd be online in mid-December...well...a month later...:rolleyes:

I'm just so excited, hahahaha. :goodvibes

5. KristiLyn

KristiLyn Fab Five Member!

Haha!! Well let us know when they're up! I hope soon!!!

6. KortneeNikole

KortneeNikole Found My Prince!

I LOVE the "Belle" dress but my favorite is "Cinderella."
    Absolutly breathtaking!! :)

7. pinkmiss3

pinkmiss3 Mouseketeer

The pics of the jewels are up on the site! I wish prices were mentioned though.

8. CityGirlLost

CityGirlLost DIS Veteran

The lack of pricing is upsetting but then again, nothing in the jewelry collection really speaks to me. I'm kind of disappointed.

9. pinkmiss3

pinkmiss3 Mouseketeer

I know how you feel. I really didn't like anything either. The only think I am thinking about buying is a belle necklace because it matches my dress and i've had a hard time looking for one that matches. I just hope its not priced way too high.

10. epfootballcutie04

epfootballcutie04 DiSnEy PrInCeSs

I can't WAIT to go to the Alfred Angelo store with my mom in just a few weeks for a dress appointment!! I Love the Tiana dress. The bell and cinderella are so pretty too. And the hair pieces and jewlery... UGH! I see no dollar signs in my future, but I'm not sure I really care haha:cloud9: