"Disney would be better, if........"

Wow....this thread has potential for being exciting reading, there will probably be lots of differing opinions ! Im gonna keep an eye on it !!

...it had a 100% rude free environment. (and free ice cream) (oh ya, and Pepsi instead of Coke)

Disney would be better if people didn't feel that they are the only ones in the parks.

Disney would be better if each store had somewhat more unique merchandise in every store instead of the same stuff. Kinda takes some of the fun out of shopping.

Disney would be better if you didn't have to wait for everything. Wait in line for rides, wait in line for a shuttle, wait on Main Street for an hour for the parade to start, wait in line just to get your name in at a restaurant, and then wait to be sat, wait in line to get a snack or a drink, wait in line for 20 min at the hotel check-in. How much time do we spend at WDW just waiting?

It would be better if they actually replaced closed attractions with something else...

I am still very sad about Huntchback show...

1.) Had a toll free number to call and make ressies.
2.) Was in Canada:p
3.) Had DQ and the BW bars as a plus so you didn't have to shell out more $ for admission!

I agree with the was in Canada ;);)

But number 1 would be more thrill rides. I have to go to Busch Gardens to the Six Flags parks for that because we are coater freaks. But Disney has my fav....Tower of Terror.

Originally posted by soupy11
...it had a 100% rude free environment. (and free ice cream) (oh ya, and Pepsi instead of Coke)

Oh, no, no, No, NO!!! Coke all the way!

...they were allowed to enforce the rules of etiquette without fear of being sued. So guests who cut in line could be forced back to the proper place in line, guests who shoved or harassed other guests could be told to leave, etc.

If there were different characters at each of the character breakfasts. I love Mickey and Minnie but I would love a Toy Story, Tarzan, Aladdin, Robin Hood, Monster Inc. Playhouse Disney,even a Muppets breakfast would be fun. Anything but Jungle Book ( I'm still having nightmares from the show)

ideally, everyone would be truly grateful that they are in WDW and focus on that fact instead of let the little annoyances and minor inconveniences get to them on their vacation. :)

Just returned from our trip to MK last week,I would have to agree with more monorail lines to other deluxe resorts (wilderness lodge boats took forever after closing) and stopping the amount of attendance at the parks like they do for BB,could help lower the waiting in long lines in the hot,humid sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter