Disney world sweet sixteen

Kymcarter99

Earning My Ears
hey every one! I'm going to Disney world with my best friend for our 16th birthdays, any special thoughts or ideas for pictures or extra manic?? Thanks in advance!

- Make sure you get the Memory Maker photo package so you can have great pictures taken everywhere.
- Highly suggest you each get a tiara and wear it every day.
- At least one day do the Magic Kingdom dressed up and get some nice photos.
- In places with no PP CM around but cool background ask any CM to take your photo. DD & BF got cool pic in front of Gaston's fountain.
- Always ask all PP CM if they have a special shot. One that will add an element to your photo.
- Lots of rides you can request front seat. Especially if they have a photo on the ride it will be a better shot.

- Make sure you get the Memory Maker photo package so you can have great pictures taken everywhere.
- Highly suggest you each get a tiara and wear it every day.
- At least one day do the Magic Kingdom dressed up and get some nice photos.
- In places with no PP CM around but cool background ask any CM to take your photo. DD & BF got cool pic in front of Gaston's fountain.
- Always ask all PP CM if they have a special shot. One that will add an element to your photo.
- Lots of rides you can request front seat. Especially if they have a photo on the ride it will be a better shot.
Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind. We will be there for a week and going to magic kingdom twice. Love the tiara thing. Haha. Definitely doing that!

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind. We will be there for a week and going to magic kingdom twice. Love the tiara thing. Haha. Definitely doing that!

DD (been there since Aug on DCP) has several tiaras and she loves to wear them! CMs will address you by Princess so you might as well look the part. Her roommate likes to dust her hair with glitter aka pixie dust and wear sparkly Mickey ears.

DD (been there since Aug on DCP) has several tiaras and she loves to wear them! CMs will address you by Princess so you might as well look the part. Her roommate likes to dust her hair with glitter aka pixie dust and wear sparkly Mickey ears.
So she wears the Mickey ears and the tiara?

I assumed you knew but in case not, immediately get birthday buttons and write on them Sweet Sixteen. You will get so many people saying Happy Birthday etc. It's like being a celebrity!

I assumed you knew but in case not, immediately get birthday buttons and write on them Sweet Sixteen. You will get so many people saying Happy Birthday etc. It's like being a celebrity!
Oh. Haha yeah I knew that. I went for my 11th as well. My parents go once a year with a different assortment of kids. I have 5 sisters so all at once is to much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter