Disney World Park Music

wdwlvr629

QueenMouse
Does anyone have any idea where I can download (preferably free) WDW park music? I did this 3 or 4 years ago and made a couple of great cds, however, I would like to update and add some of the newer attractions and can't remember where I found all of the music. I have been searching, but have not had a lot of luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Someone I know has a station on live365.com, and it's located at www.mouse-world.com ...................he has all of the WDW park music, entire rides, shows, fireworks, etc...... You could email him at studio@mouseworldradio.com and see where you could possibly download something! :goodvibes

Bump, any other recommendations, i'm not having a ton of luck even with searches for WDW music....HELP, I need new attraction music!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter