Disney world music on iphone?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by SouthernBelle21, Feb 17, 2013.

1. SouthernBelle21

SouthernBelle21 Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!

Is there a place you can go or an app you can download and listen to park music, like pandora, etc? I apologize if this is in the wrong place or has been asked before. I just needed a little of the world in my life. :) thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Mouseworld Radio is one such app.

4. SouthernBelle21

SouthernBelle21 Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!

Thanks so much! That's just what I was looking for. Listening to spaceship earth now. :)

5. jackieinJuneau

jackieinJuneau Mouseketeer

Mouse world is good but Live 365 radio has mouse world, wdw touring, intercot and a few others. When one stars playing something I am not into I like to being able to change to a similar station. Just install Live 365 and search wdw touring and it produces a list, it's fee if you are ok with a few adds, don't know how I would get through work without it!

6. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

Two channels I have on Pandora are: Disney Parks Christmas and Disney Songs.

7. BridetobeDisney

BridetobeDisney DIS Veteran

Mouse world radio, sorcerer radio, subsonic radio, and studios central. Each of these is a separate app. Live 365 also has multiple channels.

8. ChristaDeVil

ChristaDeVil DIS Veteran

Mouse World Radio and Sorcerer Radio get a lot of play on my phone.

9. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

After reading this thread I downloaded Live 365 Radio (I always listen to it on my computer). As I was listening to it on my phone, both of my DDs wanted me to download it onto their iTouch :goodvibes. Thank you, if it wasn't for this post/thread I would of never known there was such an app :yay:

10. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Another vote for Live 365

11. ChristaDeVil

ChristaDeVil DIS Veteran

Is Live365 a free app?

12. gypsydoodlebug

gypsydoodlebug <font color=red>Who DOESN'T love Fraggle Rock? I h

Yes, it is!

Be warned that these apps will eat your battery life. I keep mine plugged it when using it with my Jawbone Jambox (external wireless speaker system).

13. LoKiHB

LoKiHB Mouseketeer

This is a silly question, but this is the actual music that is playing in the parks? As in during rides/attractions? Does it include narrations too?

14. ChristaDeVil

ChristaDeVil DIS Veteran

Thanks! Off-topic, but don't you just LOVE your Jawbone??? We bought ourselves one back in the fall and I absolutely love it.

As for the PP that asked about content, it's ride audio, background music loops, etc. straight from the parks!

15. tiggore91

tiggore91 Tiggore91

Yes it is!!

16. gypsydoodlebug

gypsydoodlebug <font color=red>Who DOESN'T love Fraggle Rock? I h

I do love it! I got it for Christmas. The battery lasts FOREVER. I travel for a living and pack it in my suitcase. We're taking it with us to listen to music in the room on our next trip!

17. ChristaDeVil

ChristaDeVil DIS Veteran

We carry ours everywhere. We had a Bose dock, but it wouldn't work with the iPhone 5, so we went with this one after a lot of searching and reviewing. I like this a whole lot more than the Bose.

18. Eoywin

Eoywin Chaos Mandy

I love the Disney stations on Live365 - there is even a station that only plays music from The Haunted Mansion. I have the app on my phone but I often play it on my Roku.

19. SarahKate

SarahKate DIS Veteran

I use a really great app called TuneIn Radio. It's a free app but there is a paid version that's good too. Tons of stations and one is called Reedy Creek Radio and its where I can totally geek out for my WDW fix. Doesn't have your normal songs but it has audio from the parks. My fave is the FULL audio from Haunted Mansion. It takes you from the stretched room all the way to where you get off the ride! They also play songs from some of the shows and parades, even from the park in Japan. I don't listen to it all the time but its fun if I'm in a nostalgic mood. :)

20. monorailmom

monorailmom DIS Veteran

I heartily recommend Live365.... be sure to check out Magical Mouse Radio. They do some great "theme" days! Every Tues. is Background Loop Tuesday, which is very popular! There's also World Showcase Wednesday mornings, Thursdays he does 'flashbacks', Future World Fridays... our family is always listening and enjoying our mental escapes to the park. Enjoy!!! :)

21. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Live 365 also features Reedy Creek Radio, along with Listen to the Magic, Sorcerer Radio and several others.